Your FF/KH/Others Experience (Part 74)

You were finally sleeping after a night of card games with Allen, only the sun was already out. That meant it was time to leave soon.

When everyone else woke up to go, you were still out cold.

“Should we just haul her on board, then stick her in bed?” Zack asked Gippal.

“Is she that heavy of a sleeper? I mean, I think she is but…I don’t want to be the one to wake her.” Gippal said, weighing the pros and cons of waking you up.

“Hey, so guys, where’s your ship stationed?” Ven asked, walking over to where the other boys were looming over your sleeping figures, clutching their chins as they thought of what to do.

“Why do you care?” Zack asked, not taking his eyes off you, clearly more concerned about what to do with you then what Ven wanted.

“You woke me up this early to leave, and now there is no one to take me to Spira. So, guess who gets to do it, by default.”

“Not us.” Gippal said, nudging your foot slightly.

“Well, seeing as the team leader isn’t here, or is at least in no position to object, I’m going to take that as a yes.”

“I’m the team leader, what are you talking about?” Zack fussed.

“Oh. There she is.” Ven said chuckling and rolled his eyes at the sight of you. You were laying directly oppisit Allen, your legs still crossed like you had just fallen over from exhaustion during a game. He couldn’t tell what you were playing, but he could see you were both cheating. You had all four Ace’s, and Allen had a royal flush(i.e. a king, a queen, a jack, a ten, and an ace.). One of you was playing with an extra card, because between the two of you there were 5 ace’s(there are only 4).

“Are you kidding me? You really have to come along?” Zack complained.

“How can I not, with this warm welcome?” Ven sassed him.

“Maybe Zack just doesn’t want you touchin’ his women.” Gippal snickered.

“What?” Zack growled.

“Ha. Don’t worry there, chief. I’ll let you have all the women you like. I’ve got my sights set.”
“Sights set? On who, exactly?” Zack was getting a little red in the face with rage.

“Your mother.” Ven rolled his eyes.

“You better hope it’s my mother, because if you mean—“

“Dude, do you realize what you just said?” Gippal chuckled.

“Shut up. Everyone, just please, shut up.” Zack sighed, calming down.

“Besides, I’ve got a team of experts coming with me.” Ven said, getting back on topic.

“Team of experts? And they actually want to work with you? Who is it?” Gippal asked in complete disbelief.

“Well, you’re looking at one of them.”

“Who?” Zack asked, glancing around the room. His eyes finally stopped on Allen, who was reaching for his sleeve in his sleep, revealing an Ace of clubs hidden in the cuff.

“I knew it. The dirty rotten cheaters.” Ven chuckled when he saw it.

“Ally? You’re taking Ally with you? But he’s so puny.” Zack commented, and Allen seemed to roll over in his sleep.

“Yeah, well, believe it or not, he’s useful.” Ven shrugged.

“Whatever. At least he wont take up much space on the ship.” Gippal sighed, then he began to reach for you. “All that’s left now is to get this one on board.”

Just as he was about to pull you up, the door opened and Lavi walked in, holding a glass of orange juice in one hand, and running the other through his messy red hair.

“Well, aren’t you up early.” Zack teased him as he sipped his juice.

“This is the other expert I was talking about.” Ven said, eyeballing Lavi’s juice.

“So the three of you are coming with us?” Gippal asked, sounding depressed.

“That’s right.” Lavi chirped with a stretch.

“Anyway, back to the trouble at hand…how do we lug these guys on ship?” Zack asked, looking at you and Allen.

“Are you kidding? You could kick Allen to the ship and he wouldn’t wake up.” Lavi said, finishing off his drink. “What about her?”

“Not sure…” Gippal mused, staring at you while trying to make up his mind.

“Eh, what’s the worst that could happen?” Ven shrugged, then he pulled you up and over his shoulder.

“Alright, let’s go then.” Lavi said, seeing that you didn’t even stir. The two left with you, leaving the others to deal with Allen.

Ven hopped down the stair probably more vigorously than he needed to, and you began to wake up. Your eyes opened, and the first thing you saw was Lavi, holding a glass that was all but empty, walking a little bit behind you.

“Morning.” He said cheerily as you blinked at him. He smiled at your dazed expression, and offered up the last little sip of his juice for you, but you just dropped your head and tried to fall back to sleep. You were uncomfortable, but somehow managed to fall asleep.

When you next woke up, you were more in a sleep-state than fully awake. You were having a mini-dream/daydream where you were just walking, when all of a sudden you tripped over something. You twitched and shot upright (THEY ACTIVATED THE JUMP! ***is watching inception while writing***), startling everyone around you. You returned the weird looks Zack and Gippal were giving you, trying to play it off like nothing happened. Ven laughed at you, and Zack just shook his head. You looked around and saw you were back on the main gummi ship—in the elevator, to be exact—sitting on the floor in the corner. You hear some snickering from the other corner, and saw Lavi was laughing at your sudden outburst.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, maybe with a bit harsher of a tone than you meant to.

“Just tagging along…thought it’s be fun.” He smiled.

“Oh.” You said, still feeling sleepy. The elevator dinged and everyone stepped out except for Allen, who had one arm around Zack’s neck, and one around Gippal’s. it was quite the sight, seeing the two tallest guys you knew luging around the shortest. You took the hand Ven offered you and exited yourself.

When you finally got out to the main deck and over to your ship, you were about ready to pass out again. You were the first to get in, and took a seat in one of the co-pilot chairs. Everyone else piled in, though it wasn’t really a tight squeeze for the 6 of you. The ship could comfortably hold many more, but you were sure you would sick of all of them within the hour.

“Wait! Don’t cast of yet!” Someone called from inside the ship as Zack started the engine. Everyone’s head whipped around to the back room to see who else was on the ship.

Fluff fluff, fluffy flufffy fluff...fluff.