Your FF/KH/Other Experience (Part 5)

"Hey get up! Up, up! Let's go! I'm going to start singing if you don't get up!"

"Please god no…"

"Shut up Zack! Come on, up with you. Vinny sit on her."

"What?"

"Yuffie shut up."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Will you guys just go away? I was doing just fine on my own."

"Sorry Fair, orders are orders."

"It's not that bad Zack, Cloud will be back soon and then we can all go do something!"

You sat up, "The hell are you people?" you were a tiny bit grouchy.

"Oh sorry, I'm Yuffie!" a girl with short black hair said, she was sitting at the foot of your bed, she had been the one trying to wake you,

"I'm Tifa." A pretty girl with long brown hair said.

"This here is Vinny." Yuffie said, putting an arm around a guy with long dark hair.

"My name is Vincent…" he corrected her, sounding very annoyed.

"And we are your wake up call!" Yuffie chimed, unfazed by Vincent's tone.

"Sorry about all this ≈≈≈, Cloudy apparently sent backup." Zack grumbled from the corner of the room.

"It's not our fault you're trouble when it comes to ladies." Yuffie cooed.

"Shut up." Zack fussed.

"Apparently he's not that bad, Angeal said he's only dated three girls." You said, enjoying this little scene.

"Dated maybe, but there is not a girl in town who has not suffered one of his pleas for a date."

"That's just not true." Zack defended himself, getting to his feet.

"Oh it is too." Yuffie challenged him.

"it's pretty true." Tifa agreed.

"I hate you all." Zack mumbled.

"Too bad, because we love you!" Yuffie took a flying leap into his arms bridal style. He caught her, looked down at her, realized with he did, then dropped her on her butt.

"Ouch, that hurt ya grunt!" she said, kicking him in the shins.

"Ow! You harpy!" he held his shin in both hands. Yuffie got up, pretending to walk away, but as soon as she was behind him, she jumped up on his back and began hitting him. He stumbled forward and his foot caught on your rug. He tumbled forward, his nose landing a few inches from yours. Yuffie pulled out her phone and snapped a picture as quickly as she could.

"Haha! Gotcha." Yuffie sang clapping her phone shut.

"What did you just do?" Zack asked hysterically.

"Zack, get off my sister." Cloud said rather piss-a-ly from the hall.

"It's not like that at all!" he fussed.

"And in front of all these people too. What the hell is wrong with you?" Cloud shook his head.

"Really Cloud, Yuffie pushed him onto the bed." Tifa said, getting up and walking to his side.

"Alright, fine. Whatever." He sighed, walking away with her.

"Where are they going?" you asked.

"They had some last minute shopping to do." Vincent said.

"Aw, I'm sorry Zacky, I didn't mean to get you in trouble." Yuffie said, but he didn't respond, he was looking the other way, still red as a tomato.