Chapter 17 - Confession

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened in shock as I turned my head to face at him. One minute ago, we got into an argument, because he refused to kiss me when I was drunk, but now he wanted to sleep with me?? So I was too drunk to make out with him, but sober enough to fuck?? Romeo looked at me and finally understood why I hadn't replied yet.

"No! God no! Not like that. Get your head out of the gutter Blake!" Romeo exclaimed.

"Well excuse me, but if you ask me to spend the night at your place I think ... that" I defended myself.

"Dont worry. I just dont want you to get into a fight with your brother, ok? I will take the couch don't worry. I still stand by what I said" he said taking my hand in his and squeezing it a bit to comfort me. Not that I needed comfort, but still, it felt nice. I nodded slowly as I brushed my thumb over his hand. I loved the feeling of my skin against his. How could something like that feel so right?

"Come on. Lets take you home. You need to sleep before that hangover of yours starts" he smiled.

He got up from the cold bathroom floor and held out his arm to help me up. I took it and oh my god, why was he so strong, because he basically threw me into the air. I really wasn't that light. I mean, holy shit, I was a grown man.. or boy, but I was still tall and had enough muscles to manage playing football. I fell against him, but quickly stood back up on my own two feet, only to realize, that my legs were like jello. It was probably exhaustion from all the vomiting.

Romeo took one of my arms and threw it over his shoulders to keep me up. His arm snaked back around my waist, to keep me close. Although to everybody else it would probably only seem like a friend helping out a drunk friend, I could'nt help but smile. He cared about me. And how close we were, didn't really bring my mood down either. Of course I knew as soon as we made it out the door, I had to look like a drunken mess to keep our cover. Like he really just needed to help me. If he wanted to or not.

When we made it down the stairs, a huge group of people greeted us. The smell of weed, beer and the lack of air made me way too fucking dizzy to comprehend on what was going on around me. The first thing I saw, was Codys eyes, looking at me worried, but still very angry. I heard Romeo say something like "Calm down, I'm taking him to my place. He can crash there and you both can calm down. Ok bro? I've got him"

Cody ran his fingers though his hair and seemed a bit uncertain. He looked back at me and said something like, that he was sorry, but still mad and we will talk about this tomorrow. When he moved to the side, about 10 other people came at me at once. I recognized Amelies and Lukes worried, but drunken faces, as they argued with Romeo, that they would take care of me. I was way too tired and dizzy to say anything in his defense. Then Laura cupped my face, asking me how I was feeling, but Romeo quickly pulled her away from me. I couldn't help but chuckle. Jealous Romeo was really cute. But also fucking sexy as hell. God, why was I suddenly so horny?

Nick and Jaxson appeared as well, but they were only talking to Romeo, urging us to stay a bit longer. There was a guy, the same one from before, standing behind Jaxson, having his arms snaked around him, as he kissed his neck lustfully. Jaxson only rolled his eyes and told him to quit it already. 

Finally, after Romeo had successfully fought off all of my predators, that wanted to keep us from leaving, we made our way out of Dantes house and onto the street. The cold air hit my face and sobered me up a bit. I suddenly froze in my step.

"What? Did you forget something? Do you have to throw up again?" Romeo asked, with a little worry in his eyes. He always seemed to be able to keep his cool, expect for when he was with me. Does that make me special? And if so, in a good way?