Chapter 17 - Confession

Start from the beginning

When I pulled away just enough to look in his lustful eyes, I couldn't help but smile. He had his hands snaked around my waist and desperately tried to get his lips back on mine. But I just enjoyed the moment. The moment of happiness. He was happy and so was I. It was like his kiss had sobered me up completely, but instead put me in a new kind of high. And I loved it. I seductively leaned forward and licked over his lips with the tip of my tongue. A lustful grumble escaped him, before overpowering me and diving back into the kiss again. And I let him. I wanted him. I bit his bottom lip, demanding entrance, but he only pulled back. Oh no. Was he rejecting me now? His grip around my waist loosend and I felt like a complete idiot.

"You are drunk Blake" he said, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"The fuck I am! I'm maybe tipsy but far from drunk" I demanded, trying to kiss him again, but Romeo took a step back.

"Blake, I need you to forgive me in a sober state. I don't want you doing anything you might regret in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I would love to continue this," he said, pointing between us, "but lets wait until tomorrow."

"But I forgive you, you colossal dumbass! Believe me, I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing. I want this" I said, probably sounding like an angry child. And I was kind of angry. After that fucking sweet apology, he really had to ruin the mood. All I wanted, was to give into my desirers, but that asshole just wouldn't believe, that I really wanted to. I mean, I guess it was kind of nice of him. You know, to look out for me and all that. Like he actually cared. But still, I'm a man, I can make my own decisions. For the past few months, everybody else made so many huge decisions without me. It was my right to make at least this one.

"Then you will still want this tomorrow, so it can wait. Besides, I don't want you to pass out in this bathroom. Cody wouldn't be too happy with neither me nor you. Anyways, there are people knocking on the door. Come on, I will take you home" he said, as he held my chin between his fingers and forced me to look into his beautiful eyes.

I wanted to pout. I wanted to tell him, that I was ok. That I needed him. That I wanted him. That it was none of his business, if I would regret it or not. Well it was, but in that moment, I was far from thinking logical. Because the next thing I knew, I jumped to my knees and emptied my stomach into the bowl. I hated vomiting. I mean, yeah, everybody does. But I hated it so much since.. the incident. I hated the feeling. It just brought back the worst memories. I was shaking all over. Maybe it was fear or just my body reacting normally to the overwhelming feeling of having to empty itself out. 

But suddenly, I felt a soft hand stroke my back in circling motion. And suddenly, I knew I was going to be alright. That it was ok to feel sick. That I wasn't alone. At least not in that moment. Romeo didn't just leave. He stayed until he was sure I was done. I fell back against the bathtub and tried to catch my breath. 

"Cody is so going to freak" I mumbled, my voice sounding like I had smoked way too much. My stomach hurt like hell. "He is going to yell at me all night"

"He only cares" Romeo said, as he sat down besides me.

"Well he fucking shouldn't. He only hurts himself along the way" I softly but firmly said.

"What do you mean?" Romeo frowned. I wanted to tell him. I wanted him to understand. He would finally get why Cody and I acted the way we did. And I would know what he thought I should do about him. I wanted his opinion, I wanted his advice. But it wasn't possible without him hating me. Or at least he would never fucking touch me again. Romeo would be disgusted by me and I couldn't risk that.

"Nothing" I sighed. Please don't ask again, Please don't ask again.

"Ok. You wanna spend the night at my place?" he casually asked.