Chapter 17: Broken promises

It was a fine saturday evening. Music blasted loudly and everyone was happy. It was Yeri's welcoming party. Everyone was getting a bit tipsy and the music was blasting loudly everywhere.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Someone yelled at the livingroom.

"Hell yeah" Someone yelled back.

"I'll start. Truth or dare Jaehyun" Johnny said.

"Umm, dare." He respondes

"Give a kiss to the sexiest woman here." Johnny said.

"OKAY! where's Y/N?" Jaehyun said.

"a good question... where is she?" Renjun said.

"I will go look for her." Hendery said.

"Me too." Lucas said.

~ 1h earlier ~

Your pov

I feel so terrible, oh god I want to throw up. I will never drink alcohol again. It's so noisy here too. I think I'm gonna go upstairs and rest a bit. Like no one's going to notice anyways.

You walk upstairs and stop just before the bathroom.

Should I go there? Nahh I think I'm good.

You take couple steps towards the door of your bedroom.

Why do I feel so dizzy? Fuck.

and you passed out infront of your bedroom door.

~ present time ~

Hendery's pov

Where is she? I have searched like every part of this house and can't still find her. Oh except her room. Wtf how dumb am I?

Hendery sprints towards your room and sees you.

SHIT FUCK.

-- end of the pov --

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? HELLO? Y/N?" Hendery yells at you while trying to wake you up.

"mmhmm stop mom, let me sleep.." You groan and push Hendery away.

"I'M NOT YOUR MOM, PLEASE WAKE UP" Hender yells.

"Huh? Shit did I pass out? Where the fuck am I?" You say as you wake up.

"Yeah you did, in the middle of the fucking hallway." Hendery said as he helped you up.

"oh" You said.

"Do you know how worried I was, when I saw you lying there?" Hendery said.

"Sorry.." you said and gave him a hug.

"Dont ever disappear like that again." Hendery says as he hugs you.

"umm, I think I'm gonna go sleep for a bit." You said.

"oh okay, good night." Hendery said.

"good night." You said as you closed your door.

Lucas' pov

It's so loud here. Everyone is so happy. I miss Y/N. I'm gonna go look outside, maybe she's there.

Lucas walks outside

It's so peaceful here, but I don't see her here. I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit.

-- end of the pov --

Lucas sits down by the pool. Soon a familiar voice fills his ears.

"Hi Lucas, what are you doing here?" A female voice says.

"Jennie, what are you doing here? Did Jaehyun invite you or something?" Lucas asked as he looked at her.

"Yeah he did." She said as she sat down next to Lucas.

"Oh cool, I guess." Lucas said as he looked back at the pool.

"So, what's up? Why are you here?" Jennie said as she placed her hand on Lucas' thigh.

"I was looking for Y/N. It was a bit too noisy for me inside, so I decided to come here." Lucas said awkwardly.

"Oh, so you were looking for Y/N? Don't worry she's probably safe. Can we have some fun?" Jennie said...

Y/N's pov

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep. I think just gonna go get some fresh air to my balcony.

These views, it's so beautiful. Wait, who's that next to the pool? Is that.. Lucas?

Who is he with? I swear I have never seen that girl. Oh shit they are talking about something.

"Can we have some fun?"

What the fuck does she mean?

-- end of the pov --

"Like what" Lucas asked.

"Let me show you." Jennie said.

She climbed on top of Lucas and kissed him.

Y/N's pov

W-what the fuck are they doing? I-I can't, I literally can not anymore. I'm so done. This is too much. Why did he do that? He promised that he wouldn't cheat on me. HE PROMISED. What am I going to do now? It hurts so much. Why was I so stupid. Why did I trust him?

You run back to your room and lock the door. You lay down on your bed and cry your eyes out.

-- end of the pov --

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Lucas said and pushed Jennie away from him.

"What you have always wanted to do." Jennie said and winked at Lucas.

"You know that I'm with Y/N and I would never want to cheat on her." Lucas said.

"So what, It's okay if she doesn't see." Jennie said and put her hand on lucas' abs.

"No, it's not. Stop." Lucas said and got up.

Lucas walked inside and he was pulled to the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Renjun asked.

"What?" Lucas said.

"Oh don't play dumb. You know what you did. WHAT ABOUT Y/N? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER." Renjun yelled.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT. SHE KISSED ME." Lucas yelled back.

"YES IT WAS. WHAT IF Y/N SAW IT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN?" Renjun yelled at Lucas.

"Wow wow, what's going on here?" Hendery said.

"LUCAS MADE OUT WITH JENNIE." Renjun yelled.

"NO I-" Lucas was saying, but was cut off by hendery.

"YOU WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?" Hendery yelled.

"I didn't make out with her. We were talking and she just kissed me out of nowhere.

"Why would she do that? what the fuck?" Hendery said.

"Where is Y/N? I need to see her." Lucas asked Hendery.

"She's in her room." Hendery answered.

"Okay thanks." Lucas said and ran off.

Lucas made his way upstairs as fast as possible only to find out your door was locked.

"Y/N? Are you there? Are you okay?" Lucas asked as he tried to open the door.

"G-Go a-away." You yelled.

"I need to see you Y/N. Please open the door."

please...