Chapter 6: Mistake

"Hey Y/N." Renjun said and waved to you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and smiled sweetly to him.

"Oh we were just hungry so we decided to come here." Renjun said and smiled back to you.

"Okay." You said.

"Hey Renjun, can we go and order now?" Chenle asked and smiled.

"Yeah sure. Well see ya." Renjun said and left with his friends.

After this you turned your head to look at Lucas and found out that he looked kind of mad.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. Why do ask?" He said and smiled.

"Umm...You look kind of mad." You said.

"Well i'm not mad." He said and looked somewhere else.

"Are sure?" You asked.

"Yes." He said and avoided eye contact with you.

"Why won't you look at me?" You asked.

"Because...ummm....." He said.

"Because?" You said.

"Because...well...ummm..." He said.

"Fine, don't look at me. I will go. This was a mistake. I hope you have a great date by yourself." You said and left.

"No Y/N wait." He said while he was stading up but when he finally turned around you were walking outside.

"Where did Y/N go?" Renjun asked while walking towards Lucas.

"She got mad at me and left." Lucas said.

"WHAT? WHY? WHEN? WHERE? ALONE?" Renjun said and placed his meal on to the table.

"She left just a minute ago." Lucas said.

"Boi you really fucked up." Mark said as he sat down.

"I know." Lucas said.

"You should apologize." Jeno said and took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah i know but i don't know where she went." Lucas said.

"Well great." Mark said.

"I'm just going to apologize later." Lucas said and sighed.

-- Y/N's p.o.v --

I ran out of the restaurant as fast as i could. I heard Lucas yelling for me but I didn't stop. I just ran until I couldn't and i stoped in the park. I saw these beautiful trees and i forgot Lucas for a moment.

I watched the trees as they swinged when the wind was blowing.

I watched the children who were playing with their mothers.

I watched the birds flying high up in the sky.

I felt so peaceful. Everything was fine until someone started speaking. Someone who i knew.

-- Jisung's p.o.v --

I left the restaurant and decided to go to the park that was nearby. It took me 8 minutes to go there and once I finally got there I saw her. Y/N was here. I walked up to her. She seemed to be so peaceful and calm.

"Hey Y/N! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh hi Jisung. Yeah i am." She answered.

"Why did you leave then?" I asked.

"Umm...well. I got really upset about the fact that Lucas was hiding something and he didn't want to talk about it. So i left." She said.

"Oh okay." I said.

Lucas didn't tell me why she got mad at him. What did he hide? And why didn't want to talk about it?

-- Third person's p.o.v --

Jisung and you just stood there and watched the nature until you decided to go home.

"I think i'm going to go home." You said and smiled.

"Okay. Byee." Jisung said and waved to you.

"Bye." You said waved back to him.

You started walking fast so you could get home fast. You arrived home really fast. The first thing you did when you arrived was that you ran in to your room as fast as you could because you didn't want to see Lucas. You closed your door quietly and hoped that Lucas didn't hear you. You sat down to your bed and heard a knock on your door but you didn't say anything. You knew it was Lucas.

"Y/N can i come in? I have something to say to you."

Shit he heard me...