Chapter 4: What's love?

Y/N
                                             Who are you?
Unknown
Lucas.
                                                               Y/N
                 How did you get my number?
Lucas
Your mom gave it to me.
                                                              Y/N
                                                             Cool.

After this you turned your phone off and focused to the movie. When 2 hours and 40 minutes passed you left the cinema with your new friends. You walked out of the building and noticed a groups of boys and Lucas.

"Hey Y/N!" Lucas yelled and you looked at him.

"Hello Lucas." You said and Lucas walked to you.

"Wanna hang out with me and my friends? Renjun and his friends can join us." Lucas asked and smiled sweetly.

"Hmm... Sure." You answered.

Soon as you said said that Lucas took your hand and dragged you towards his friends.

"Hello again everyone meet Y/N. Y/N meet my friends." Lucas said when he stopped walking and let go of your hand.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Taeyong."

"Hey! I'm Johnny."

"Hi i'm Taeil"

"I'm Yuta."

"I'm Kun."

"I'm Doyoung."

"I'm Winwin."

"I'm Ten."

"I'm Jaehyun."

"I'm Jungwoo"

"Nice to meet you guys. I hope we can all be friends." You said when the finished introducing themselves.

"So she is the girl you have been talking about. Now i see why you li-" Ten was saying until Lucas cut him off.

"YEAH LET'S GO TO OUR HOUSE." Lucas said.

"Yeah sure." Johnny said and everyone started walking towards your house. After 10 minutes you arrived to your house and you sat down next to Lucas to the sofa. Everyone sat down and started talking about random stuff.

"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE." Chenle screamed.

"Sure." You said.

"I WILL START." Chenle yelled.

"Winwin, Truth or dare." Chenle said.

"Truth." Winwin said.

"Who do you like more, Yuta or Taeil?" Clenle asked.

"Yuta." Winwin answered and blushed.

"Mark, Truth or dare." Winwin asked.

"Dare." Mark said and smiled proudly.

"You have kiss Haechan on the cheek." Winwin said and smiled proudly as Mark's smile faded away.

"Really? Whyyyyyyy?" Mark whined.

"Yes, because you picked a dare." Winwin said.

"Ugh, Fine." Mark said as he got closer to Haechan. He slowly moved his head closer to Haechan's cheek and kissed it. He slowly backed away and blushed.

"Soo....Y/N, Truth or dare." Mark said and looked at you.

"Ummm...Truth." You said and smiled.

"Who's the most handsomest guy here?" Mark asked.

"Hmmmmm...I don't know." You said.

"C'moonnnn" Mark said.

"Well....Lucas." You said.

After you played couple more rounds of truth or dare, you and the guys decided to watch a movie. You got some popcorn and a drink for everyone and sat down. The first movie started. It was Doctor Strange. When it was over you looked at the clock and it was just 8 PM so you decided to watch a nother movie. It was the Titanic. In the middle of the movie you started crying and Lucas noticed that. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. Everyone else except you, Lucas and one other person had fallen asleep.

Unknown's point of view.

Why do I hate seeing them like that? Why does it hurt me? What is wrong with me? I don't like her.... Or do I? I don't know. Why? Why can't i be Lucas? Why can't it be me who holds her like that? Why do i want to be there in Lucas' place with her? Maybe I like Y/N. Maybe I love her. Maybe I hate her. I am not sure anymore...

Why do you keep making me fall for you everytime you smile?

Just why?