Chapter 3: Friends

You quickly covered yourself your hands.

"Oh shit." Lucas said and just stared at you.

"Lucas, can you turn around? Please." You said.

"What if I don't want to?" Lucas said and smirked while walking closer to you.

"Lucas, you are my stepbrother. Please." You said and backed up until your back hit the wall.

"I don't care that I'm your stepbrother." Lucas said and walked really close to you.

"Lucas, Please." You said.

Lucas was really close to you. He stared right in to your shining eyes and started closing the space that was left between you and him. He was one inch apart from you when he said something.

"I want to kiss you so badly...." He said.

"....SIKE." He said and ran out of the room.

"What the fuck just happened." You said and went to your closet to get clothes.

When you were dressed you sat on your bed and looked at the clock. It was 9PM. You decided to watch some movies from netflix. The first one that you watched was "The Notebook" and the second one was "IT". After watching the movie IT you were really scared and decided go to Lucas' room and ask if you could sleep there with him. You ran out of your room and knocked the Lucas' rooms door. After 2 minutes shirtless Lucas opened the door.

"What are you doing here? It's 3AM." He asked.

"Umm.. I just want to ask I could sleep here with you because I'm really scared." You answered

"Umm sure." He said and backed up a bit so you could walk in. You layed down on the bed and pulled the cover over you. Lucas did the same.

"Good night Y/N." Lucas said.

"Good night Lucas." You said and soon you fell asleep.

-- In the morning --

You woke up and looked at the clock it was 10.30AM. You looked around and remebered where you were. As you were looking around you felt someting at your waist. You looked down and saw Lucas' hands wraped around your waist. Your eyes widened as you tried to get up from the bed. Soon you were standing you were pulled back to the bed.

"Don't leave." Lucas whispered to your ear.

"Lucas, I'm Y/N, your stepsister. Remember?" You said and tried to get up again.

"Yeah I know." He said and wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"Lucas...I....can't...breathe." You said.

"I'm sorry." Lucas said and loosened his grip around you.

You took the chance and got up. You ran out of the room to your own and closed the door of our room. You took your phone and walked downstairs where the rest of your family was eating breakfast.

"Good morning darling." Your mom said as soon as you stepepd in to the kitchen.

"Good morning." You said and sat down next to Renjun.

"Hey Y/N do you want hang out with me and my friends today?" Renjun asked and smiled sweetly.

"Ummm... Sure" you answered and started eating.

After you finished eating you went to your rooms to do your morning routine. After 1h you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in." You yelled.

"Umm... My friends are here." Renjun said while opening the door.

"Okay." You said and stood up.

You walked downstairs with Renjun. There in the livingroom sat six boys who were talking among themselves.

"Hello everyone. This is my stepsister Y/N." Renjun said and everyone stood up.

"What's up i'm Mark."

"Heyy! I'm Jaemin."

"Helloooo i'm Chenle."

"Hello! I'm Haechan but you can call me Channie."

"Hi! I'm Jeno."

"Yo! I'm the swag maknae Jisung."

Everyone introduced themselves and sat back down.

"So what are we going to do?" Haechan asked.

"Can we go to the cinema?" Jaemin asked.

"YES THAT'S A GOOD IDEA." Chenle screamed.

"Okay let's go then." Renjun said while standing up and walking to the frontdoor.

-- At the cinema --

"What movie should we watch?" Jeno asked.

"Let's watch The Avengers Infinity War." Mark said and everybody agreed.

Everyone bought their tickets and some popcorn. You sat between Jisung and Chenle. Chenle was speaking to Renjun and Jisung was speking to Mark. You decided to look at you phone. Someone had send you a message.

Unknown
Hello beautiful