Chapter 9: Party

"Hey Y/N! Come downstairs. I have something to tell you." Your mom yelled.

"Coming!" You yelled back as got up from your bed and you ran downstairs. "What is it?" You continued as you sat down to the couch in the middle of Renjun and Lucas.

"Me and your stepdad are gonna go to a trip for 2 months. We are leaving tomorrow at 2am." Your mom said.

"Oh okay.... but why did you tell me now it's 8pm?" You said.

"Well there's no special reason. We just forgot to tell you. I'm sorry." Your stepdad said.

"Okay. I'm gonna go now." You said and left. You ran back upstairs and decided that you will watch something. You picked Step up: Revolution and started watching it.

It was around 11pm when it ended. And you were really tired. You decided to sleep and closed your eyes.

In the middle of the night your door opened and you woke up. You saw someone coming in. He didn't have a shirt on and he was tall so you assumed it was Lucas. He lied down next to you and wrapped hands around you. You rested your head on his chest and listened his heartbeat.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"3am babe." He said and shut his eyes.

"Okay." You said and smiled because he called you "babe". You both fell asleep soon after that.

-- In the afternoon at 1pm --

"GOOD MORNING BABE!" Lucas shouted as you walked downstairs.

"Good morning Lucas." You said as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yesss." You answered.

"Good. I'm making breakfast for us." He said.

"What about Renjun? Where is he?" You asked.

"He left at 11am and said that he will be back at 9pm for the party." Lucas said.

"What party?" You said.

"Oh yeah i forgot to tell you. I'm throwing a party today at 9pm." Lucas said.

"What? Here?" You said.

"Yup." Lucas said.

"Who's gonna come to the party?" You asked.

"All my friends, Renjun's friends and some girls that Jaehyun knows. So about 50 people." Lucas said as he finished making the breakfast.

"Okay." You said and sat down with Lucas.

When you finished eating you sat down to the couch and watched TV. Lucas sat next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

-- 7 hours later --

"Babe, it's 8pm. I'm gonna get ready." Lucas said.

"Oh shit! It's 8pm??????" You said and looked at the clock.

"Yeah." Lucas said and stood up.

"Okay." You said and ran upstairs as fast as you could. You opened your door and closed it when you entered your room. You took a bath and changed your clothes. Then you put on some make up and style your hair. It was 8.30pm so you watched some youtube videos to kill time.

-- 35 minutes later --

"Y/N MY FRIENDS ARE HERE. COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Lucas shouted from downstaris. .

"I'M COMING!" You shouted back and put your phone into your pocket. You walked out of your room and ran downstairs.

"Finally you came babe." Lucas said and turned around. "Wow you look amazing." He said as he saw you.

"You look handsome too babe." You said and kissed his cheek.

"Come. I will show some people to you." Lucas said and took your hand. He led you to the backyard. There was some boys standing infront of you.

"These are my friends. Suho can you introduce them." Lucas said.

"Sure. Hi i'm Suho. These are Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun." Very kind looking man said.

"Hi i'm Y/N." You said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." Suho said.

"HI Y/N!" Chenle screamed and ran around the yard.

"Who gave him sugar?" Johnny said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"He ate 3 brownies." Jisung said.

"What brownies? No one baked brownies." Lucas said.

"There was this dude that gave brownies to us. He was short and had pink hair and he was wearing dark clothes." Jisung said.

"I didn't invite a short pink haired man." Lucas said. "Are you guys okay?" He continued.

"Yeah. We are." Chenle said.

"Where is Renjun?" You asked.

"He's inside with Mark, Dongsookie and the others." Johnny said.

"Who's Dongsookie?" You asked.

"DON'T YOU KNOW DONGSOOKIE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND." Chenle screamed.

"His...g-girl....what?" You asked in confusion.

"HIS GIRLFRIEND. DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?" Chenle said.

"I heard you." You said and tried to keep your emotions inside.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to get something to drink." You said and left. When you arrived to the kitchen, you searched for something to drink. You found some Pepsi and drank it. At first it tasted normal but after a while it started to taste wierd. You started to fell dizzy.

And after that you didn't remeber anything.

Author's note:

HELLO EVERYONE :))

It's the me, the author.
I'm sorry that i have been really inactive. School started and i have a lot of things to do but i promise i will be more active now.

Have a good day!