Chapter 7: Apology

"You can say it from the other side of the door." You said.

"But i want to say it to your face to face." Lucas said

"I'm not in the mood Lucas." You said.

"I know. Can i just come in? Please. It's really important." Lucas said.

"Okay." You said and your door opened.

"I-I'm r-really sorry Y/N. You i'm really nervous everytime you are around and I just couldn't form sentences at that moment. I'm sorry." Lucas said when he was standing in front of you.

"Okay then. Why did you get mad?" You said.

"Well...It was because i saw how you talked to Renjun and i got really jealous." Lucas said.

"Jealous?...Why?" You asked.

"As you may know I like you a lot and I hate it when you talk to other boys. It drives me crazy." Lucas said as he took one step closer to you.

"Well I like you too." You said.

"REALLY?" Lucas said.

"Yes." You said as Lucas got really close to you. He was so close to you that if he moved accidently he would kiss you.

"Well then i can do this." He said and kissed you.

After couple of minutes you heard footsteps at the door.

"Y/N are you o-WHAT THE HELL?" Someone said and dropped the things he was holding. That someone was Renjun.

•~ 20 minutes earlier ~•

-- Renjun's p.o.v --

I left my friends house and decided to buy some floweres and chocolate for Y/N to make her feel better. I walked into the florist's and ordered 10 red roses.

"Are these for your girlfriend?" The lady said.

"No they are for my crush." I said.

"Aww how sweet. What is she like?" She asked.

"She's beautiful, sweet, caring, funny, cute, kind, smart... She is just perfect." I said and smiled.

"It sounds like you really are in love." She said and continued doing the bouquet.

When 5 minutes passed the bouquet was ready. I paid for it and left to get the clocolate from the grocery store.

I walked inside and started looking for Y/N's favorite chocolate. 9 minutes passed and i finally found it. I paid for it and just walked home as fast as i could.

I arrived at my home and walked upstairs. I noticed that Y/N's door was open. I walked to towards her room.

"Y/N are you o-WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled as i saw Y/N and Lucas making out in her room. I dropped the chocolate and the roses as tears started forming in my eyes and i got really angry. Something inside me broke and shattered in to million pieces.

I hurts so much.

Why?....