Chapter 2: New start

"I can carry that if it is too heavy." Lucas said and smiled sweetly at you.

"No thanks. It's not that heavy." You answered and smiled sweetly back to him.

"Okay." Lucas said and started walking towards your new home.

You followed him and Renjun followed you.

"That was the last bag." Renjun said and sighed.

"I will show you your new room." Lucas said and started walking upstairs.

You followed him upstairs. He opened a black door and behind it was a beautiful room.

"Wooow." You said and looked around the room.

"Do you like it?" Lucas asked.

"Yes!!" You answered and smiled widely.

"Good." Lucas said and smiled.

"Now that you know where your room is I will show you the rest of the house." Lucas said and started walking out of the room.

"Sure." You said and walked out of the room.

After the house tour you both stopped at the living room and sat down.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Lucas asked.

"Ummm.... Well i'm kind of hungry. Can we eat something?" You said.

"Of course." Lucas said and stood up.

The both of you walked in to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Lucas asked.

"Anything." You answered.

After that Lucas started to cook something and you sat down. You were scrolling through Instagram when you noticed that Lucas was rapping something.

"Wow he's a good rapper, he can cook, he's super hot and tall. I'm kind of sad that he's my stepbrother. If he would not be i would f-Wait... Oh my god he's my stepbrother. I can't think these kind of thoughts about him." You thought while looking at him.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Lucas asked.

"Oh, yeah." You said.

"The food is ready soon." Lucas said.

"Okay." You said.

After 7 minutes Lucas placed a cup full of ramen in front of you and started eating he's own ramen.

"Thanks Lucas." You said and picked up the chopsticks.

15 minutes passed and the both of your plates were empty.

"It was super good. You are a great cook." You said to Lucas.

"Thanks." Lucas said and smiled to you.

"I will go and get some rest." You said and started walking towards your room.

-- 6 hours later --

It was 8pm. You got up from your bed and walked down stairs.

"Oh Y/N, you are here. We are preparing dinner." Your stepdad said as you sat to the dinner table.

"What's for dinner?" You asked.

"I decided to do your favorite food to make you well like home." Your stepdad said and smiled to you.

After 8 minutes the food was ready and everyone was eating.

"So Y/N, do you like your new room?" Your stepdad asked.

"Yes. It's really big." You answered.

"Great." He said and started eating again.

20 mitutes passed and you thanked your stepdad for the food. You went to your room and decided to take a shower.

After the shower you walked in your room with only towel wrapped around your body.

"Y/N, can i come in?" Lucas said but you didn't hear him because you were listening music.

"Well i will just come inside." Lucas said and walked in.

"Y/N, i just wanted to ask if you ar-" Lucas was saying but you cutted him off.

"WHAT THE HELL LUCAS!!" You screamed and took off your headphones.

While you were placing them down to table, your towel droped to the floor.