Chapter 12: Explanation

Hendery and Renjun hugged. After couple of minutes Lucas joined too. You just stood there confused and kept thinking to yourself :

"Who is he?

Is he their brother?

Why didn't they tell me they had a brother?

I'm so confused right now."

After a while they broke the hug and looked at you. You were staring somewhere and your expression was blank.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Renjun said and waved his hand in front of your face.

"Oh sorry. I got lost in my thoughts." You said as you were looking around. Then you remembered that Hendery was still there.

"So who is he to you?" You asked from Lucas and Renjun and pointed Hendery.

"Our brother." Lucas said.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD BROTHER?" You yelled at them.

"Stop yelling Y/N. Let's go inside and I will tell you." Lucas said and started to walk inside.

"Okay." You said and you all followed him.

Once you were inside Lucas sat down in the livinroom and started to explain everything.

"So this is my brother Huang Hendery. He's the same age as me. Hendery doesn't live with us because he wanted to move out when he was 17." Lucas explained.

"Oh okay." You said and smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot....WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU DISAPPEAR AFTER WE PLAYED 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN?" Lucas yelled at you.

"W-we played what? When?" You said confused.

"Don't you remember? We played it yesterday at the party." Lucas said.

"Oh we did? I don't remember. The last thing I remember was when I drank a Pepsi and the someone very short and pink haired gave me something. Hold on let me think.......AH! He gave me some brownies." You said as you remembered .

"Oh no." Lucas said with a worried look on his face.

"What?" You said.

"He gave something to Chenle and he passed out after running around the yard and singing twinkle twinkle little star for 45 minutes." Lucas said.

"Oh..." You said and there was a silence.

....

"So how did you find her?" Lucas asked from Hendery as broke the silence.

"I found her in the middle of the city at 3AM and took her home." Hendery said.

"Okay. I'm glad that you are safe." Lucas while smiling.

"So what did I do yesterday?" You asked.

"Well...ummm.... A lot different things. This is going to take a while." Lucas said. You nodded and he continued.

"Okay so I found you at balcony where you were drinking with some of Jaehyun's friend. I think their names were Bambam, Yugyeom, Jungkook, Minghao, Seokmin and Mingyu. You were just talking about video games and stuff when someone yelled from downstairs that we will play 7 minutes in heaven soon so I grabbed your hand and ran downstairs." He said and you nodded.

"I think the time was 2.30AM at the moment. We spun the bottle for the last pair and it landed on Dongsookie and when we spun the bottle for the second time it landed to me and we got in the closet. After that you disappeared." He continued. said.

"Oh okay." You said as you were starting to remember.

You ignored the fact that Lucas was locked up in the closet with Renjun's girlfriend for 7 minutes while playing the 7 minutes in heaven.

You were thinking of what he said for a long time....

...

....

and then it hit you.

"YOU WERE PLAYING THE 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH DONGSOOKIE? RENJUN'S GIRLFRIEND?" You yelled at him.

"Yeah but nothing hapend." He was trying to convince you.

"Yeah sure." You said as you were leaving.

"Stop." Lucas said and took your hand.

"Hey guys is this a good time to announce something?" Hendery asked.

"Yeah sure bro." Renjun said.

"I'm moving back here." Hendery said.

"YOU ARE WHAT? WHEN?" Lucas and you asked at the same time.

"Tomorrow."

"WHAT?"

My stepbrother | NCT Lucas x reader FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara