Chapter 8: Girlfriend

-- Thrid person's p.o.v --

"Renjun? Are you okay?" You said when you saw him crying at the doorframe.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I was just stupid when i thought i could have a chance with someone like you but this proved i was wrong and of course you would choose Lucas over me." Renjun said and left.

"Wait Renjun! I didn't know you liked me." You said and picked up the chocolate and flowers.

It was really quiet after that.

Some time passed and you felt two strong arms around your waist.

"Babe, are you okay?" Lucas said and kissed your cheek.

"I ain't your babe." You said and pushed his hands off while turning around.

"Oh sorry. I forgot." Lucas said and smirked while taking a step closer to you.

"Lucas stop." You said took a step back.

"I don't want to." He said and took another step.

"Lucas...." You said as you hit the wall.

"Now. Be quiet." He said and kissed you.

You kissed him back as soon as you felt his lips on yours. You had to admit that he's a good kisser. He's hands wrapped around your waist and your hands around his neck. Five minutes passed and Lucas slowly pulled away.

"Y/N can i ask you a question?" Lucas said and smiled sweetly.

"Sure." You said and smiled back to him.

"Well...umm....Do you want be my girlfriend?" He said shyly.

"YES!" You said and hugged him tightly.

"OH MY GOD YES." He said and spinned around with you in he's arms.

Soon he stumbled and fell on to your bed.

"Lucas....Can you move? I can't breath." You said and wiggled under him.

"Oh yeah sorry." He said and moved. Now you were lying on top of him and you face has on his chest.

"Much better." he said and kissed the top of your head.

You lied there for hours. You fell asleep and Lucas just watched you sleep until he fell asleep too.

-- Renjun's p.o.v --

I feel so sad. I love Y/N but it was my own mistake that i got hurt. I should have told her how i fell about her sooner. I need to get over Y/N. I can't cry over her for the rest of my life. I can't get her anymore so I should go and find my own girlfriend. I'm going to call my friends and see if they can help.

In the call

Chenle: YOO RENJUN.

Me: Hi dude.

Jaemin: why do you sound so sad bro?

Me: Well you guys know that i like Y/N and she has a crush on Lucas. Well something happened.

Jeno: Yeah. What happened?

Me: Lucas asked if she would be his girlfriend and she said yes.

Mark: ouch.

Haechan: Shut up Mark. Are you okay Renjun?

Me: Yeah but i want to find a girlfriend.

Chenle: I KNOW A GIRL FOR YOU!

Jisung: Are you thinking what i am thinking lele?

Chenle: Yes dude.

Jisung: Is she the one that you saw yesterday at the mall? The one with the red dress, brown ponytails and she kind of looked like Haechan.

Chenle: YES!

Haechan: Are you talking about my cousin Dongsookie?

Chenle: She is your cousin? Well i don't care if she is your cousin. Does she have a boyfriend?

Haechan: Not anymore.

Jisung: YES! I ship it!

Chenle: ME TOO!

Haechan: I can ask if she wants to meet you today.

Me: Okay thanks dudes. I will go now.

Jaemin: Byeee!

Chenle: BYEEE!!!!

Haechan: Bye!

Jeno: Byeee.

Jisung: Bye.

Mark: Bye Bye!

The call ends

I hope she is nice....

And pretty....

Just like Y/N is...