Chapter 13: Jealousy

It was 2AM and You were sitting on your bed thinking about what happend yesterday.

"He's our brother"

"Nothing happend with her"

"I'm moving in"

You were lost in your thoughts when you heard a knock on your door.

"Hey Y/N, I know it is really late but can I come in?" Renjun said.

"Sure." You said.

"Are you okay?" Renjun said as he sat down next to you.

"Yeah." You said and stared the wall.

"You don't look like it. What's going on?" Renjun said.

"Well I'm kind if jealous because Lucas and Dongsookie played 7 minutes in heaven. I'm just scared that Lucas will fall in love with her or someone else because I'm not good enough for him and I'm not pretty." You said and looked at him as tears were starting to fall down your cheeks.

"Heyyy. Who said you weren't pretty and not good enough for him. You the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You even beat my girlfriend. You are talented and kind and more than enough for Lucas. Just remember that me and Hendery will always be here for you." Renjun said as he hugged you tightly.

"Thank you Renjun." You said and kissed his cheek. You snuggled closer to his chest and fell asleep.

Renjun's cheeks were red and he just stared down at your sleeping body.

"Am I falling for her again?" He though to himself as picked you up and placed you back on to the bed and pulled the covers over you. He closed the door quietly and went to his room.

-- 11 AM --

You woke up and all you saw was black. You cloudn't breath well and you couldn't move. You started to scream and soon you were free. The first thing you saw was a confused Hendery.

"Why are you screaming?" He asked and rubbed his eyes.

"I couldn't breath, see or move so I screamed." You said. You didn't realise that Hendery was lying on your bed without a shirt and you slept on his chest.

"Wait.... WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED AND WHY DON'T HAVE A SHIRT ON?"
You yelled.

"Chill Y/N, I can explain. You were crying in the middle of the night and I heard you and came in to comfort you. I fell asleep as soon as you did." He said and got up.

"Oh okay." You said got up too.

"Well I'm going to make some breakfast so come down in 10 minutes." Hendery said and went downstairs.

10 minutes passed and you were walking downstairs when you heard the doorbell ring. You opened it and saw all of lucas' and renjun's friends. You think they call themselfes NCT. There where 2 new dudes who you have never seen.

"HEYYYYY Y/N" Everyone said and came in.

"Who are they?" You said and pointed the two new faces.

"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you that we have new friends. HEY XIAO JUN AND YANGYANG COME HERE!" Johnny said abd the boys walked in front of him.

"Introduce yourselfes to Y/N." Johnny said and pointed you.

"Hey, I'm Xiao Jun. Nice to meet you!" One of them said.

"Hello, I'm YangYang. Nice to meet you!" The other one said.

"Hey I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you too!" You said and smiled.

"Oh so you are Lucas' other girlfriend." Xiao Jun said.

"What do you mean by other?" You asked.

"Well we think it was his girlfriend because he was with her the whole time. He said something about some other girl who wasn't in the yesterday's party because she was hanging with her friends their house." YangYang said.

"What the fuck? What party? I didn't hangout with anyone yesterday." You asked.

"Didn't you know? There was a party at your cottage." Johnny said.

"Wait I think I have a picture of the girl." Xiao Jun said and scrolled trough his phone. Finally he found a picture of Lucas and a girl with long black hair and brown eyes. Lucas had his arm around the girl's shoulder. You were holding his phone and just staring the picture.

"What's her name?" You asked.

"He didn't tell us it." Johnny said.

"Okay..." You said went quiet.

"HELLO EVERYONE." Lucas said as he was comming downstairs.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?.... Oh, Hey babe." He said as he saw you.

"Don't call me babe. Who were you hanging with yesterday?" You said as you were getting mad at him.

"I was hanging with my friends. Y/N what's wrong?" Lucas said.

"Who was the girl in this picture?" You asked and showed him the picture.

"Oh, she's my cousin." Lucas said.

"What?" You said.

"Did you think?" Lucas asked.

"Your friends thought she was you other girlfriend and jealousy got me so I thought so too." You said.

"W-what?" Lucas said and laughed loudly.

"Oh no no no. I could never cheat you. I love you babe." Lucas said and hugged you.

"I love you too Lucas." You said and hugged him. After that Lucas kissed you.

"AWWWW" Everyone said.

~Unknown's pov~

Why am i feeling like this? Why is it hurting so much.... So much that I'm crying. I knew this woud happen if I got close to her. Renjun did the same mistake and he warned me. Why didn't I listen him?

Well it's too late

I love her.