Chapter 14: Sweet

"Good morning beautiful." Lucas said and kissed you cheek. You fell asleep in his room yesterday.

"Good morning Lucas" You said and kissed him on the lips. He was now on top of you and started to kiss down from your jawline to your neck.

"L-Lucas s-stop, we can't do this. Everyone is home." You said and tried to wiggle away from him.

"What if I don't want to?" Lucas said and squeezed your ass. He continued to kiss your neck.

"L-Lucas stop-p." You begged and he stoped.

"Okay, okay, Fine. I will stop but don't expect this to be over. We will continue this later." He said and rolled off of you.

"Now let's go eat breakfast." He said and helped you up. You two walked downstairs and found hendery cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Hendery~." You said and sat down.

"Good morning Y/N.... and Lucas." He said and smiled.

"So what are you making?" You asked.

"Eggs and bacon for everyone." Hendery said.

"Okay cool." You said and kept staring at him.

"Dammmnn he's hot. What am I doing? I have a boyfriend. I need to stop being a hoe." You thought to yourself

After 5 minutes Hendery put down a plate of food in front of you.

"Enjoy~." He said and sat down.

"I'm going to get Renjun." Lucas said quickly and went upstairs.

~ Lucas' pov ~

"Why did Y/N stare Hendery like that. Does she like him? But she is with me? This is so confusing." I thought to myself and quetly sighed.

As I was getting closer to Renjun's room I heard someone crying.

I walked closer and closer. Soon I saw a figure sitting next to our balcony's door.

"Is that Renjun?"

"Hey Renjun, are you okay?" I said.

He turned he's head towards me and looked at me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah but not without you bro." I said and sat down next to him.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He said and whiped the tears away from his cheek.

"C'mon tell me." I said.

"Well if you have to know my girlfriend left me." He said and hugged his knees harder.

"Oh noo." I said and hugged him.

We stayed like for a while. Just us two. Quietly hugging each other.

"What day is it?" Renjun asked and broke the silence.