The prince's 18th birthday

The prices 18th birthday

Natsu was walking through town on his way to train with his father. He had lived with the dragons since he could remember, he's no longer the only human living with the dragons now there were two more. Gajeel, the son of Metallica the iron dragon. And Wendy. The daughter of Gradian the wind dragon. Gajeel was a little older the natsu and had already gotten his chamber but, like Natsu, still haddent found his mate to share it with. Where as Wendy is only 14. Natsu being prince, his 18 was a big deal, even if he didn't think so. Becoming 18 was a huge deal in a male dragons life, it was when you got your own Dragons Camber and found your mate. Your mate was the only person you would ever be with. So even to someone as care free as Natsu this was stressful. He had never been into any of the girls he meat in the kingdom. And if he never found a mate he dosent know what he would do. As he slowly found his father waiting in the training field. "Ahh Natsu lovely for you to join me" Igneel said to his son. "Sorry dad I got a little distracted on the way here" he said scratching the back off his neck. Igneel raised an eyebrow towards his son "by what If I may ask?" Natsu laughed nervously "well uhh, just you know my 18th is coming up.." I mubled. To anyone human you wouldn't have been able to hear this but with Igneels hightened hearing he could hear the boy clearly. "Ahh, I see your nervous, it's only natrul. I mean your becoming an adult, your finding love an-" a blushing Natsu cut his dad off "Stop Stop!!" Igneel laughed at his flustered son "ok ok ok I'll stop but let's continue form yesterday. Show me your Dragons roar" Natsu grinned "ok! Fire DraGON ROAR!!" He yelled as fire a ruptured from his lungs nearly singeing Igneels eyebrow. As the fire died down Igneel laughed and clapped his son on the back "that's bigger then yesterday's good job."

Mean while in the hartphillas castle.

"Again princess" the pink haired maid said to the 17 year old blonde girl. "But Virgo, we all ready practiced ballroom dancing all day yesterday and all this morning. I know that There's a ball I half to go to but do we have to practice this much?" Vigo shook her head "yes princess, it's your engagement party you have to meet your futer husband there" lucy frowned "I don't want to have to an erannged marriage." Virgo shook her head once more. "I'm sorry but you must. The king requested" lucy rolled her eyes. "That's anof practice for today Princess" she said with a sigh. She then exited the princesses room. Lucy then got up and walked over to her shelf and pulled out her favorite book 'the dragons Princes'. The story was about a fire dragon coming and take ing a princess away from her abusive father and slowly falling in love. As her eyes went over the words she began to wish it were herself being taken away. She sighed feeling the warm flames warming her hearts. She looked out her window where she could see the Dragons kingdom far away. "I wish some one would save me..." She whispered.