Lucy

Lucy heartphila was three years old, she loved to learn all about the stories about dragons stealing princesses awayand then prince charming coming to save the Fairmaiden. But she found this one book where no prince came and saved her but the princess fell in love with the Dragon. That was by far her favorite of the books.Lucy was the princess of the human realm. Her father was King Jude her mother was queen Layla heartphilea she looks just like her mother but has her father's eyes. Her father tells her how once she returns the age of 18 that she is required to either already be engaged or married a suitor of her parents choice so that she and her husband can raise offspring and rule over the heartphilea kingdom. But Lucy was only three she didn't know one thing about love other than when you find it it's very special. Lucy had a very high education andand because she went to a class with only four other kids. They were her best friends, Levy McCgarden, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, and Jellal Frendeso (I can't spell there last names right)  she has known all of them her whole life, and loves each of them dearly.

Few years later. They are both 6 now

Lucy was the second in her class, right behind Levy, she took her studies very seriously. There had been a few more students come in such as The Sratus siblings, Laxas, Canna, Romeo, jet and droy (who practically stalk levy), and a girl named Juvia. They are all really crazy and loud, but our teacher Ms. Maves can handle them. They had recently been learning about the Dragon, Lucy had loved dragons sence she was young and now learning about them she is really excite. She and levy were reading a story about the dragon relm, They learned that the king of the dragons is raising a human child. They couldn't believe this, so they asked ms.mavis if this was even possible    She told them that it is possible for a dragon to raise a Human in the ways of a dragon, she said that they would most likely become almost half dragon. Lucy was men mesmerized at the thought of a half human half dragon. She all she could think of was flames just flames all around her when she thought about dragons the flames they never tell if it hurt her I just felt as if they were warming her this feeling never left her even after two more years once she turned seven.   That was the year her mom passed. Her dad became distant and stricter. She began to slowly become distant to all her friends, she even quit going to school, she ended up just getting a privet tutor who taught her all she needed to know. But Lucy still could only find happiness when was taught about the dragon relm. The same flames that warmed her would go bye in her mind when she thought about dragons.