An Explanation

AN- Hey guys, i hope you like the longer chapters (: Sooooo yeah... on to the Chatpter..bye..*cough* *cough*

Levy motioned to the librariy behinde her "We could talk in their if you want, but what do we do about them?" she asked looking at the pair of love struck idiots behind Gajeel. "Well i guess we could just..drag them in." he said going torwds the two. He started to drag them by the coller of there tops in to the building.

"Who are they?" asked Gray looking at the tall guy at the door and the pinkette stareing at Lucy. "The tall one" she said pointing at Gajeel "Is Gajeel Redfox" she then looked over at the other two "thats Natsu". Mira gigled at seeing Natsu and Lucy "They look adorible and all but whats going on?" Gajeel sighed "I'd like to explain as much as I can" He paused and took a deep breath "Well, First things first, Me and Natsu here are not from the human Relm, We are from the dragon land." he looked at all the faces of the many people watching and listening intently. Even though Gajeel seemed like a tuff guy, he hated being the center of attion. He choked down his nervs and continued "In recent years Dragons have started to adopt abandonted children, and raise them in the way of the dragons. They teached us magic, and many other things. The first child to be taken in was taken in by the king of the dragons him self, the fire dragon Igneel." he saw levys eyes widen at some of the statements. One of the people in the little crowd listening suddenly asked "Who was the first kid?" Gajeel let out a small laugh and turned to Natsu, they seemed to be slowly getting out of the trance and were some what paying atteion now. "His name is Natsu Dragneel, Son of the Fire dragon King Igneel." They all looked at the boy in front of them in wonder. Gajeel rolled his eyes and then added "He is also the prince" Natsu, after he heard his name looked around and relised they were no longer in the middle of the street, but in what seemed a library. He turned to see the girl he just met named Lucy,he got this odd feeling of needing to protect her. His eyes widened and he blushed as he relized what was happening. The words his father had told him flashed through his mind 'You will be drawn in by thier sent' He then looked at Lucy and knew it was true.. 'she is my mate' he thought smiling slightly.

Suddenly a brunette girl reaking of boose and wine yelled "I still dont get why you're here" she said looking at us waiting for an explainiton. Natsu cleared his throught "Well, tomarrow I will be coming to the age of 18, and to dragons that is when you are finaly and adult. You are given your own chamber to live in with your mate and offspring." gajeel continued "You see, me and fire breath over here were walking through town tring to help him relax be for his big day, when suddenly we were caght in theese sents that completey just overdrove our sestyems completely." he paused to make sure they were following, he took the silence as a yes "The sents caused our instincts to take over and made us trak the sents. The only time that happens is when your Mate is near" he gave a quick glance torwds Levy. Natsu then added "To a dragon your Mate is very important, you are only ever given one chance with your mate, if they dont except you you could never find any one else. Your Mate is not a one time thing, it's them or no one" he said looking over the crowd his eyes lingering on lucy alittle longer then the others. "The reason we are here is becuase... Our mates are here" gajeel said looking at the ground avoiding Levy's eye's. Natsu then sighed. "I'm sorry, it's really hard to explain. but we need to take you both with us to get this thing figured out". Lucy looked at the boy in front of her, his pink bangs hung right above his dark grey eyes. The thought of actually going to the Dragon realm cause Lucy to become excited. "You can't just take Lucy and Levy" gray said nocking her out of her thoughts. "Flame brain over here isn't the only royalty here, little Ms.Lucy here is in fact the princess of Fiora" he continued gaining a glare from Natsu due to the name calling. A short young girl with long blonde hair walked into the little gathering "Ms.Mavis! It's been so long" lucy said smiling. "Hello Lucy, I see you and Levy have made new friends." She laughed. "So, what seems to be the issue?" Mavis asked Natsu and Gajeel. "Levy could easily go with you, but Lucy on thee other hand would be more of a challenge" Natsu raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Well, I do love a challenge"

AN- sorry for the short chapter. I will update soon