Chapter 13 - Monster Class (III)

That night, Xi Wei suddenly received a communication notification from Uncle Berg. Before Berg married, during his childhood, he had given Xi Wei a mini optical computer as a way to contact him. Seeing this notification, Xi Wei was very happy and immediately clicked connect, “Uncle, long time no see!”

Berg was still the same as before. Currently, he was sitting beside the bed while wearing comfortable home clothes. He smiled as he saw Xi Wei and said, “Have you become used to your new school?”

“Today is the beginning of the school year, the school conditions are very good.” Xi Wei remembered someone’s name and suddenly asked, “Uncle, do you know Carlo?”

Berg had yet to speak, when suddenly a man appeared behind him. The man had a great and muscled stature, and looked very honest as he asked curiously, “Carlo? What’s wrong with that brat?”

“I’m talking to Xi Wei, why are you butting in?” Berg looked back at him.

“…” The man scratched his head and smiled very innocently.

Xi Wei immediately judged that the man must be Drew Berch, heir to the Berch family, and also the Alpha who had married Uncle Berg. Since Carlo was also surnamed Berch, they certainly shared a blood relationship; this was the reason Xi Wei asked about Carlo.

“I haven’t seen Carlo, but I know the kid.” Berg looked back at the man next to him, “Your nephew Carlo went to school this year, too, right?”

“Yes, he just reached the age of admission and went to St. Paul’s Academy.” Drew said, “Carlo was born with a very high mental strength, and since an early age he had grown stronger than other kids his age. I also heard he placed first in the school’s entrance examination. Why, did he get into trouble at school?”

Xi Wei said, “No, the teacher elected him as our class president. I heard he is from the Berch family, so I want to ask uncle whether he recognized him.”

“He is my nephew.” Drew said, “Are you the First Prince? Your uncle often tells me about you. You are really cute ah, your eyes look just like your Royal Uncle…”

The man had not finished talking, and Berg already drove him away, “You go out first, I still have something to say to Xi Wei.”

“Oh.” The innocent Drew immediately went out.

After he left, Berg finally recovered his smile, and said seriously, “Xi Wei, I’m contacting you today because of His Majesty the King, he wants me to tell you something. Most of the students in St. Paul Academy are children from military families. Although you are young, you still have to remember your identity as the First Prince. When making friends, you have to pay attention to their family background. In addition to the Berch family, you can also befriend the Basie family, but other families like the Orlando family, the Sharman family, the Stoker family, etc., you shouldn’t get too close to them, it is not good for you.”

Xi Wei was surprised; his father asked Uncle Berg to tell him all these probably because the relationship between the royal family and those families were not good. There must be conflict of interests involved, and so Xi Wei, as the Frist Prince, must be clear of his own position.

Seeing Xi Wei listening seriously to him, Berg continued, “By the way, when you were born I gave you a necklace, did you bring it with you to school?”