Chapter 80 - Klaire, I Like You Too!

Klaire had dreamed countless times of Xi Wei throwing himself into his arms, but when he actually pressed him down and kissed him hard, Klaire’s brain crashed, and he couldn’t react for a moment.

—Xi Wei’s kissing me?

—Could it be this isn’t a dream?

He was in a daze for a moment. When he felt Xi Wei’s tongue entering his mouth and stirring around, Klaire finally got his reason back. 

No matter the reason, Xi Wei had finally kissed him. This was absolutely real!

Xi Wei was pressing down on him, but his weight wasn’t much. The tongue in his mouth didn’t have too much method to the way it was moving, but it was precisely this kind of straightforward kiss that aroused him more than any technique-filled seduction.

Klaire’s body instantly reacted. He resisted the urge to lay Xi Wei down and eat him up clean, reached out with his right hand, and gently held Xi Wei’s supple waist. With his left hand, he cupped the back of Xi Wei’s head and pulled them closer, then opened his mouth and let Xi Wei besiege him unrestrictedly.

Klaire’s compliance and cooperation made Xi Wei’s whole body burn, and he deepened the kiss. The familiar taste of alpha pheromones on his lips made him want to indulge, so that he didn’t want to let go, and itched to take Klaire apart and eat him up.

Xi Wei’s kiss was undoubtedly hot and passionate, just like his frank and straightforward personality.

Klaire’s eyes were half-closed with pleasure.

He didn’t intend to wrest back control. He wanted to experience for himself Xi Wei’s hard-won passion.

The big beast pressed down on him, nibbling and biting him while kissing him for ages. A doting smile began to appear on Klaire's face, and he tenderly held Xi Wei’s waist tight, indulgently letting him run wild.

After Xi Wei, panting, had kissed him enough and moved back, Klaire considerately put out his tongue and lightly helped him lick clean the liquid remaining on his lips.

This made Xi Wei’s cheeks abruptly redden, and he glared at Klaire and said, “What are you cooperating for?”

Klaire blinked innocently. “Could it be you were hoping for me to struggle and resist?”

Xi Wei: “...”

Faced with his gentle gaze, Xi Wei couldn’t help his face reddening even more. He actually considerately reached out and wiped Klaire’s lips that were damp from kissing.

Klaire lightly grabbed Xi Wei’s hand, and said in a low voice, “Xi Wei, why did you kiss me?”

Xi Wei: “...”

When his pheromones were in a mess, after Klaire marked him, Xi Wei had asked Klaire the same question. At the time, Klaire’s reply had been: “I like you.”

Now this question had once again been placed in front of Xi Wei.

What was the best way to answer? Vexed, Xi Wei clutched his hair, thought for ages, and finally said simply and directly, “I just wanted to kiss you.”

“...” Klaire was stumped for words. Did this answer imply that Xi Wei was attracted to him?

When he thought of this, Klaire couldn’t help but say agitatedly, “Tell me the reason. I’m a man, not a beautiful woman, why would you suddenly want to kiss me?”

“...” Xi Wei’s cheeks tinged slightly red, and his eyes were particularly bright. He looked at Klaire and said very frankly, “I like you too. Klaire, it was only after you left that I discovered I simply couldn’t lose you. The feelings I have for you aren’t just those of a good friend or a good brother. You’re someone I really like, someone very important to me. No one can take your place in my heart. Even if you’re a man, it doesn’t matter. I’ve already gotten over it.”