34.

Another smut warning in case y'all didn't take me seriously before bc there's some full penis touching now so don't yell at me about it

-

To make up for the mess Pete made of telling Patrick he wants to have sex again he decides to do it better today. After spending a few minutes with his phone in the bathroom Pete sends Patrick what he hopes the ginger wants to see.

petewentz
I miss you baby
I was a mess yesterday so here's something that's less of a mess

petewentzI miss you babyI was a mess yesterday so here's something that's less of a mess

Pete spends a long time looking at the picture before he manages to drag himself away. It doesn't even show anything too bad but he hopes Patrick likes it. He's never been shy about being a whore before and everyone else has liked it so Patrick will hopefully be the same.

It's a while before Patrick replies but Pete manages to wait a whole 2 minutes before checking the message. Compared to his usual 5 second reply times that takes a real super human effort out of him.

patrickstump
Well fuck
I really wasn't expecting that

petewentz
That's all you have to say
I send you something close to a nude and thats all?!?!?!
:((((((((

patrickstump
Shut up dork
I was shocked and extremely horny

petewentz
Hmmmmm tell me more

patrickstump
You're so cringey
I'm hard for you stupid
Got any other pretty things to show me 👀

petewentz
Depends whether you've got anything pretty to show in return

patrickstump
Everything about me is pretty
You should know that by now

petewentz
Well I can't coz I'm the only one sending slutty pics

Pete's got a lot more photos that show a lot more but he's hoping for something in return. Getting sweet shy Patrick to send pictures of his dick might not happen but him shirtless is enough. Anything even slightly dirty from Patrick would convince him to send the ginger every dick pic he's ever taken.

He sits staring at their chat for a long time, hoping like hell his own boyfriend didn't just leave him on seen.

Eventually Pete's phone rings and he picks up to see the bottom half of Patrick's face and his bare chest. Immediately Pete's eyes fixate on his nipples and he starts irrationally wondering how they'd taste.

Patrick lets out an adorable sigh then murmurs in a voice that sounds like he's trying to be sexy "Like what you see hot stuff?"

His boyfriend sounding like a cheap pornstar is enough to drive Pete's eyes away from the gorgeous nipples. Even though he likes the view Pete can't help leaning in closer to the screen to say "As amazing as you look like this why are you hiding that pretty face from me? You know I love to see your perfect little dick sucking lips"