You gulped with a nervous laugh. "A r-random guess?"

He studied you for a moment before moving away and off your bed. You were gonna say something but he just ran out like the first time. You sat there for a few moments before covering your face with your hands.

"Am I gonna die soon?"

HANGING OUT-

It was weird. Really weird. One moment, Rake was stalking you, planning to kill you then next, both of you were awkwardly talking outside. You have no idea how it happened but it did.

The two of you managed somehow though. So, hanging out was like at your house, middle of the woods, or at some foodplace.

"I can't believe you did that." You muttered, covering your face with your hands

Rake hummed in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked and you shook your head, uncovering your face. "I feel like I learn something new about you everytime we hang out. First was the woods you wander. Second, a back up human form. The list just goes on and on." You said making him tilt his head.

"Is this about when you came home?"

"Dude." You started. "I was not expecting to walk in to see a naked man in my living room."

Rake laughed a little, rubbing his neck. "Well, I showered and forgot my bag on your couch. So, why not just get dress there?"

"It's the living room." You said making him hum with a small shrug. "The curtains were closed."

Then you groaned, covering your face. "Oh, man. I looked down. I didn't even mean to do that."

"You what?" He questioned making you shake your head. "Nothing, nothing. Just don't get dress in the living room."

"Wait, you looked down..there?"

You gave him an unimpressed look making give a small 'oh'. "That's what you mean."

Shaking your head, you started to eat while he leaned against his hand. "Why did you look down?"

"I am not gonna answ-you know what? Shut up."

CONFESSION-

Rake was bored and leaning against his hand while watching you cook. "Am I scary?" He asked making you hum a little and glance at him.

"Are you scary?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

You glanced up in thought before shrugging, resuming your cooking. "Very. You are very scary." You said, not bothering to lie.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, this form." You waved the wooden spoon up and down at him. "It isn't scary. Your eyes are just a little creepy. The other one with claws, that's scary." You said with a small shudder, turning back to what you were doing.

He looked away for a moment, biting his lip before sighing. "Would I be too scary for you to date me?"

You paused for a moment before glancing at him. "Are you asking me out?" You questioned with a small smile.

"I guess it depends on your answer." Rake mumbled. You laugh a little and waved your hand. "Nah, not too scary. I'm use to it."

"Will you go out with me?" He asked making you hum. "Depends on your answer. Is this good?" You turned to him with the wooden spoon making him hum as he got up, tried the sauce, then nod. "Pretty good."

You smiled proudly and nodded. "Good. I wish you luck because I'm your problem now."

FIRST KISS-