chapter 24

Bianca's point of view

"Bianca donde estas ?" I woke up to the sound of my mother's voice somwhere downstairs. 

I got up very sluggish not wanting to get away from my bed, but then fell down on my bed hoping to ignore the world around me.  "Upstairs !" I repsond back knowning very well that she would want me downstairs doing something productive. 

Yes, if you haven't realised it I'm back in Texas for the holidays, because you know you need to have family time .

"Come downstairs I need you " yet again I got up and left my bed.

I go downstairs slowly yet fast in a way, I guess. I hear the same barking from my brown Cocker Spaniel . "Hey koda " I said. "Take him out please I'm going to make breakfast " "alright"

There's really nothing special about are conversations.  Like the only interesting thing we ever talked about was when I was dating calum, but it's over now so yea. 

. . .

"You know your going to be on the news right ?" "Yea I know, but it was his own fault for doing that in the first place " "you can't just blame him for your mistake also"   I didn't quite understand what excatly she was telling me so it took me a minute to respond. 

"How was it my fault ? I did the least I coulf it started when we went to the movies I was worried about luke and where he was and I asked calum where the duck he was and he wasn't an inch of worried about him , how do you think my reation was ? " "probably something dramatic " "yes it was I called him. And askes him where he was and I left to go make sure, and when calum comes back he comes up with 'ask him to be your boyfriend since you love him' I felt as if my heart was jumping out of my chest and on to the ground killing it's self"

She looked at me like I was insane for saying such about my own heart. 

She came over to me, of course my reaction was to flinch, because usally if I say something stupid she would smack the shit out of me but it didn't happen.

"It's alright bianca I know how it feels espaically with your father , you remember that right ? Yea when I found out " I looked down at my bare feet rembering what had happen when she found out what he was doing.

"You know he was doing that to" I said flat out with no emotion. I didn't really know her reaction about the whole thing because I was still looking down at my feet letting my tears run wild.

"But didn't you say it was at the house when you found out ?" She asked. I looked up to her. "Yes . It was " I paused for a minute.  " There was a fuking pole in my house, mom a fuking pole how the fuck do you get a pole in an hour?" I automatically bursted in tears rembering what had happen with calum.

She automatically pulled me in one of her famous hugs . "I know I know how you feel you'll get through it don't worry alright you'll find someone better than that asshole alright" I creid my little broken heart to her.

__

"So what do you want for Christmas? " "I don't know itms to early to ask me at the moment I'm kimd of like in the process of thinking " "oh I wish I was there to take your mind off of things " "Ewwwwwwww that's nasty I'm to young for that !" I screamed hoping my mother wouldn't come upstairs asking what the commotion was about.  "No not like that like take you somewhere" I sat up. "You mean like a date?" "I don't know whatever you like it to be "

"So basically your asking me to go on a date with you ?" "Yea basically " I thought for a moment wondering what the pros and cons about going on the date with him.

"Alright sure I'll go on a date with you ,but when ever I come back alright" "well of course when you come back "he said in a duh tone . "Oh shut up don't make me feel stupid" "well you know what you make me ?" "What?" i asked curiously.  "You make me happy,  nervous, and bubbly , amd weak in the knees" he said. "Ph shut up I doubt I have any affect on you" "you do !" "Oh really well see alright well see" "well I have to go babe it's really late over here so goodnight " "okay goodnight talk to you tommorrow? " "yea tommorrow " "okay tommorrow it is "

----
Author's note

HELLO PEOPLE YOUR PROBABLY FOEGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK BC IT'S CRAPPY AND SHIT I WON'T JUDGE YOU BUT YOU THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY CUTE . I KIND OF THINK IT WAS DUE FOR SOMETHING CUTE AND STUFF SO HERE IT IS .

BUT YEA WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IT ?????
WHY DO YOU THINK CALUM DID THAT ????
WHY DOESN'T SHE KISS NATHAN YET ??????

Lol yea. Enough caps. Lol sorry I haven't updated in awhile.  It's bc of my grades I needed all A's but . . I didn't get all a's all i got was three a's and one c and one d and one b so yay ! No I was actually an emotional mess bc i was under a TON of stress so wish me luck this six weeks of school
Anyways byeeeeee all you amazing people's! !!!
P.s. I feel like I should dedicate some chapters to a you guys bc why not so the best comment (or any comments) will be the person i dedicated the next chapter
So bye now

Bianca