chapter 6

* edited *

"okay so what's your name darling?" asked siva. " um.. wait I'm having a bunch of brain farts right now." the looked at me like I was insane. " bianca there you go sorry I'm just really happy right now. " I said.

" okay how old?"asked siva again. " um-." " Did you forget how old you are?" asked jay. " no I didn't but why don't you guess ?" they stayed quite. " um... fourteen ?" " nope, but your close I'll give you that one." " fifteen ?"said Nathan. " yeesh." I said ad I was checking the time on my phone.

" anymore questions?" I asked curiously. " do you still have your virginity ?" asked Max. I looked at him insane. " I'll take that as a yes. " " so are you one of those school girl how like does everything right and that hasn't even had a boyfriend or even cussed in there life?" asked Nathan.

I left my eyes get watery ate the word boyfriend. I looked down in defeat. " ah ha so you are one of those girls ." he said.

I wiped my eyes. I looked up at him. " okay first off I WAS one of those girls until forth I hit seven grade and to answer your question I did have a boyfriend who is calling a bitch every single fucking day and no I am not a damn teachers pet. so there is your answer." I said I felt a tear flow down my face it cooled my face because I was basically shouting at them. " I'm going to go now. " I said as I got up and left.

--

" hey what's wrong?" I looked up and saw my friend Eric. " nothing I just embarrassed myself in front of my idols yesterday. " I said. " oh that is bad." he said as he pulled up a chair next to me. " well not only that I lost my phone ." I said. " oh that is also bad." " yea not only that I bet you anything dick is going to come back and say something. and there was the cue.

" hello bitch how are you doing." " listen I'm not in the mood so just go fuck  a slut right now please and thank you." I said.

I got up but then was pulled back down. " alright bitch listen you need to shut the fuck up alright because you don't know what I can do." dick said. " well you don't know what I can do." " yes I can your a cling ass bitch how needs to learn there lesson." he said. " I am not a dog so I can't learn lessons so unless you actually do have a bitch then yea. " I said as I walked away. " I'm done with this Shit. " I go out the school and to my house. I grab the key out of my pocket and enter the house.

once I enter I hear voices. " do you think she will know?" " probably not." I grab the nearest thing. which was a bag. I enter the room and start hitting people with it. I hear a bunch off. 'ow's  and ' stops ' and 'please' once I stop I feel like I was about to faint.

a/n
:)  ;)   ^.^

remember
to
vote
and
comment
please
and
thank
you
°.°.°°°
Bianca