Chapter 29

A/n
Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Okay to the story lol  forgive me my children

Harrison point of view

I'm upset that this happened . its been a few months since the incident, and I still feel as awful at the first month .

So basically I'm just really sad and upset at the world at the moment because of happened and I still cry like a five year old wanting candy whenever I remember. I know that I can't really do anything about the past stay as it is.

"Harrison come on bud let's go out." I hear Nathan's voice. It's dumb but since I've been like this I come to notice all the things around one being Nathan's voice, his accent is fading away.   

I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this but I don't know what to do with my life at this point its useless for me to be here I'd rather be with my mother, but Bianca wouldn't like that idea that much. Speaking about bianca, she's becoming protective over me  she's some what becoming my second mother almost . I wouldn't really consider her as my mother because she seems to young, also she always wants to be around me I don't know how to deal with that, I need time to think about everything that had happened and she's is not giving me that space I need.

"Harrison come on" I heard Nathan shouted , me being me I didn't do what he said I laid in my bed and covered my self with my blankets.

"Harrison come on let's go." It sounded like he was coming closer towards the door.

I already knew what day it was today. it was funeral day. I didn't want July 20  to be remember as the day of my mothers funeral. Nathan told Bianca to go see her parents so that she wouldn't know anything about the death of my mother ..... she'll probably fin out sooner or later.

"come on Harrison you have to get up and face the world some how." I could tell that he was getting annoyed about it one because Bianca wasn't here and that today was a day that he was dreading.... well he wasn't the only one.

I'd rather just stay in my bed then go anywhere, I don't even have a speech or whatever those things are called. I don't even know what is going to happen to me ! It's like I'm entering the world already.

"Harrison buddy I know you've never wanted this day to come but we can't do anything about it." said in a sad tone. I knew that Nathan had a connection with my mom since day one. I've never really knew why they didn't date they were around the same age, but they just ended up as friends. which isn't a problem to me........ I kinda see Nathan as a father figure.

in fact I wouldn't mine Nathan adopting me ... I even doubt that he would do that dude to how annoying I've been these past month.

"Alright." I said that knowing that there was no point in arguing with him. I knew that I had to get up some point.

Nathan's point of view

The kid had to get up at some point I know that it was hard losing his mother and everything but he had to get up and face it some point of them.

harsh I know.

if only Bianca was here she'd know how to deal with these type of situation ..... I don't even know why I sent her away. I mean she'd find out anyways ....

"okay I'm coming down." he came from downstairs wear all black and with huge dark circle's hanging from his eyes as if he hasn't hadn't slept for days or months in fact.