chapter 28

Bianca point of view

When we were on are way to the dentist, it was silent not a word spoken from the boys. I didn't know if I should have said anything or left it as it is.

Which in this case saying something would have made it worse. "Were here guys" I said as I turned off the car. They both sluggishly came out of the car still not saying anything.

After the dentist

"Okay Miss thus is his medicine he needs to take it every four hours and he need to be drinking water or juice along with it and if there's any concerns on Mr Sykes just call alright " said the lady in which I did not catch her name.

"Alright thank you so much have a great day" I said with a smile and left.

"Alright Harrison are you hungry or something or do you just ..... Yea " I said not knowing how I would make this child happy. "No I'm fine let's just go home please. " he said. "Hey wait I wanna see a kangarooOOoo "said Nathan. "Nathan babe there's no kangaroos in the United States . " I said trying not to laugh. "Come on pleeeeaase just for a little. " he said. "Nathan you have no clue what you are saying you are drugged up so hush before you hurt yourself. " I said.

"No I rather not talk about it" he said in a more stern voice. I knew my limts, so I didn't ask him again. "okay then come here and help me set up my camera alright i want to record this" I said.

 small time skip.

"NO!"

"nathan your being childish stop"

"NO I WANNA ugh I wanna do something fun "he said. "Okay like what ?" "I don't know whats fun to you?"  "Um I don't know movies" "no I want to go" OH look a talking tree hi tree" he waved at the tree. "What is he on exactly ?" "No clue I'm not a dentist so yea " I said as I pulled up to his house.

"And we are here, Harrison open the door please and I'll get nath" I said going to the passengers side of the car. I heard a small mumble of 'sure'.

"Hey I like you" "I like you too Nath now let's go" "no no no like heart shape cookies like" he said trying to make the heart shape with his hands. "Your cute Nathan I'll keep you " I said walking into his household.

"Harrison bud you okay or no?" I saw him lay on the sofa with no emotion what so ever. " hey bud what's wrong do you want to talk about it ? or just record nathan while hes on laughing gas." I said hoping he would agree with at least something.  " I rather do nothing Bianca I'm not in the mood" he said looking at the wall. " come one tell me what's wrong." I said walking over to him.

he didn't say anything else after that so I left it as that.

"hey come help me set up my camera please I want to record nathan." i heard a small mumble of okay from him. " nathan babe come here " I said hoping he would do so.

I help Nathan up and lead him to his (our) room so oI can flim. "Hey I need Ideas for this weeks video you think you can help me with that harrison ?" I said with an urge of changing it last minute.

"I don't know" he said becoming more like a wall of emotionless then his happy self. "okay never mind then I think I have one" I said with a soft smile.

I moved the camera and placed it so my face would show up.

"hey guys so I'm back with a new video. and I this time Just wanted to sit and talk to you guy about some stuff so yea lets get on with that."

"so I know the world isn't that good most of the time and I know that there are some rude people out there that feel the need to release their anger on other innocent people, that have to deal with their own issues at home, which it doesn't help because they might feel pressured or upset or depressed because of that. Which is horrible like seriously don''t understand why people do that, its so stupid I just can't even begin. so with that thought in mind I know the effect it has in people because I've been through it and its not the best feel ever. yea I know now you start to feel worthless and you just ave a feeling that your just by your self and no one is paying attention to you while your feeling like this, so you feel like a ghost or in other terms a waste of space. which is not right. because your not you are a beautiful person who has a purpose in the world and will do amazing things later in the future." I knew this just went down hill because of the tears running down my face remembering what they did to me. I mean i didin't know any better I was barely ten I didn't know anything besides school work.