chapter 13

*edited*

" but you already are ." I said.

--

we were driving to my house and it was quite like an enjoyable silence like Nathan was driving and I was. thinking what else to write in my book. " do you feel better ?" "yea I do well I don't know really because it usually doesn't happen that I get sick well I mean I do get sick very often but not vomiting. " I said. " you are something. " he said. " I know I am ... I am special edition !" I said with a smile. he laughed. Oh God how I love his laugh.

--

" hello Miss fi--" " just call me dulce. dulce is my name." " Well um I think you know who I am so I don't need to introduce myself. " " no I don't think so." " Um I'm actually here to help her finish her work I guess." he said uncertain. " Okay that fine just work in the kitchen. " she said. she was always one of those mothers.

--

I left Nathan in the kitchen while I left to change in to something more comfortable and to take out my contacts . I changes in to some sweats that say love on the right side of the leg in big colourful letters and into a black shirt. I grabbed my things to write and left my room. I went down stairs to find a amazing smell. I sniffed the air but I didn't know it. " Well clam there dog." I heard him say. " sorry it's just a thing I don't know what it is so yea ." I said getting very nervous.

--

"you wear glasses?" he asked. I pushed up my glasses and looked at him. " yea why ?" " nothing its just I didn't know and you look cute. " I felt my cheeks become a bright red. I kept getting nervous that I kept pushing up my glasses that one of the lenses pops out. "Shit." I said. " what ?" " I can't see." "I thought you had your glasses." " I do its just that there broken and yea and don't look at me. " I said as I was trying to find one of the lenses. " come on its not that bad." " yes it is Ugh I can't find it ! " I said getting frustrated.

" let me help you what does it look like?" " like glass plastic type thing. " I said. " okay. "

--

5 minutes later

" did you find anything ?" I asked. I heard nothing. " hello ?" " oh yea no." I took off my glasses and turned around to see him. I couldn't tell if ge had anything in his hand but it was something small. " then what is that ?" I questioned. " nothing." he said as he looked up at me. " uh huh let me see. " I said as i tried to each overto him. " come on I can't see and I'm getting a headache." I said truthfully. " then eat some fruit."  " are  you serious your selling me to eat fruit oo this child needs some help. " " why?" " BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T EAT FRUIT !!" I heard my brother say. "you need help bianca you don't eat fruit ?" "I throw up when I eat watermelon. " I said. " ewwwwwwww ."  " okay then don't feed me watermelon and give me my glasses. " " let me put them on ." "okay."

--

" let me put them on your face ." " okay." I said as I sat down next to him. he put on my glasses as if they were glass very fragile and slow. he placed the lenses. " you looked funny. " " thank you I accepted that as a complaint." I said with a smile. " your weird." "were weird in are own was." I said. " okay I need to finish this essay." "alright then." 

--

I turned around and I saw those green melting eyes the ones you usually don't see that often . I looked over to my left to see that it was just me and him it felt like something was going happen. but nothing we just starred into each other's eyes like it was the end of the world. " Nathan do you know what's going to happen to Carter ?" I asked. " no I'm sorry I don't in fact he hasn't been this violent since his change its different now it's like something possess a him to do something like this. " he said. " Well I hope every thing is okay. " he kissed my for head. " Yea I hope so to. " we walked back into the safe house hopping that the humans or anyone else saw us. " so who else needs to find who ?" I asked him. " shown.hayes and Cater and Cameron." I nodded in agreement. there really was no use in finding a mate  for Carter because of what has happened during the few years but Matthew has been the worst so far I can feel the pain that he is going through.

" well what do you think ?" " I think that this Nathan guy is amazing. like oh god I can imagine how he looks like. " I look at him then we busted out laughing. " oh god but what do you think ?" " I think it is amazing." he said.

" well I guess that's then end of this story."

A/N

BEST CHAPTER EVER !!!!!

anyways poor robin Williams may your soul rest in peace lets take a minute to memorize him and to thank him whay he has done.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thank you

remember

to

vote

and

comment

please

and

thank

you

ALSO STAY FABULOUS

****---

Bianca