chapter 9

* edited *

over the last few weeks me and the boys kept in touch. especially me and Nathan which I don't have a problem with that like who wouldn't want to have a friendship with Nathan Sykes. and no I'm not going to use hum for his fame that's just rude and stupid and selfish.

we just had a week left until they left to ho some where else and I couldn't help but grow a little crush on nathan and all his little silly adorable and cute thing he does like when he is in deep thought or something he just shuts off and doesn't know what he is doing. it's cute and  adorable.

" hello best friend." I turned around and I see Eric. " hey how you doing ?" " good actually why weren't you here the last few days ?" " oh I was sick." I said. " you know " * does a fake cough * "  Yea I know but I know you Bianca and you would have felt bad the day you left." he said. " Well when I got home I felt bad." I said which was a total lie an  I felt bad for luring at him. " mk ." "but tell me the truth alright I know that look in your eyes who is it ? how did you meet ?" He said getting all excited and pulling a chair next to my desk.

" What ?" " Bianca I know  you and if you ask ash you know she will day something similar to what I just said and plus I haven't seen this look in your eyes since dick ." he said.

I knew what he was talking about but I didn't want to say anything because even though Eric is my friend he does have a loud mouth . " What are you talking ."  he gave me a really-I -know-what-your-hiding- look. he gave me the glare. not a death glare but an evil weird bewitched glare.

" ugh fine but I'm not going to tell you his name alright I want to keep that a secret so his Nick name is .. " I paused for a seconded. " Sid that's his Nick name Sid." " your such a weirdo you know that right?" "why are  you friends with this werido ?" I asked. " I don't know I keep asking myself that." I laughed. you see I barely get these type of moment these are the moments that treasure the most of my sad lonely life.

--

"Okay so you don't know if Sid like you back ." I nodded for the fourth time because he didn't know for the last three times.

" alright students were going to be writing a paper of your love life I think." I heard some whisper and comments wondering if she had a love life. " Oh miss Bianca you have some here to see you actually." Okay who would want to see me at this hour of the day which by the way was almost much time and I was starving. " Okay . "

--

" hi I'm Bianca I was told someone came for me ?" " yea actually they wanted to eat with you for lunch something like that and I told them to come in 30 minutes ." " Okay thank you." I swear the people that work at the school have no clue what there talking about.

--

I walk into the class  and I see every person's eyes on me. ...... creepy much ? I go to my seat and still there eyes are on me. Okay This is weird. " Okay since you finished with your work you have to write a two paged essay about anything and it has to be like a book." I stopped pay attention there I was always fascinated by books like I would rather have my nose in a book than reality like who wouldn't right anything that will get them out of this miserable world. " alright and it is due in the next 30 minutes. " Okay what's up with 30 minutes ugh whatever I have to write.

Okay so here we go again.

plot of the story.

two girl's are basically like sisters they have always been with each other since think in thin .

Okay that's perfect.

--

Okay I'm  done with the parts of the story now it's time to write.

one little incident can lead into multiples and then can lead to mistakes and thing that you regret in your life. but some incidents can be life changing.  and thing you never expected or wanted to experience at all in your short life time.

I checked the time and I had 25 minutes left.  no bad. and so I continued to write.

I turned around and I saw those green melting eyes the ones you usually don't see that often . I looked over to my left to see that it was just me and him it felt like something was going happen. but nothing we just starred into each other's eyes like it was the end of the world. " Nathan do you know what's going to happen to Carter ?" I asked. " no I'm sorry I don't in fact he hasn't been this violent since his change its different now it's like something possess a him to do something like this. " he said. " Well I hope every thing is okay. " he kissed my for head. " Yea I hope so to. " we walked back into the safe house hopping that the humans or anyone else saw us. " w- "

I was about to continue to write but I was cut off by the bell. " stupid bell. " I whispered. " alright now if you didn't finish then take it home and finish it and we well fix the mistakes and edit them. " she said. I packed up my stuff. " hey Bianca ." I looked  up and saw ash. " hey what's up ?" " Nothing but I heard someone came for you in the office. " she said. " Yea someone did but I don't know so yea ." " Well come on then I'm starving. " ans I assume that was a cue because my stomach growled in hunger.

--

we walked in and it was  quieter than it usually was. I looked around and my eyes landed on one person specific. " why is he here ?" " hey Bianca isn't that -"

a/n

OoooooOoooooOOOOOoooo who is it ????

by the way the book that she wrote is actually a story you should probably go check it out ^^^ it's called in the woods :) so yea :p

remember

to

vote

and

comment

please

and

thank

you

ALSO STAY FABULOUS

°·°·°·°°°°°°°·····°°

Bianca