chapter 5

* edited *

its actually 8:00 right now and I'm about to go see them I'm like jumpy inside its like the inner child of me has come out. like who would be excited and shitting there pants when there about to met there idols or favorite band or artist or anyone really .

" well bianca I'm just going to drop you off alright I have see work to do." that's when my smile disappears . shy always has work to do she's usually doesn't has work to do when she spends time with the others.

"alright and I also have another surprise for you." she says.

she pulls out this lanyard type thing. I knew what it already said. " are you serious ?" she smiled at me. " you got me meet and greet tickets are you serious?" she laughed again.

--

"she was starring and the window and the snow was falling seem like everything I used to know hmm it was crumble she can not cope and it hurts inside her mind let it go let it good could bare to be alone she wondered how this had happened. he gave you up and let you go and all the trust is broken now can't remember how it used to be doesn't have to be a heart break story. ". oh go that was one of my favorite songs. " omg bianca what are you doing here?" I turn around and see a brown haired girl coming towards my me along with a guy.

I'm squinting my eyes to get a closer look. " why are you guys here ?" " um because you kept telling me to come to a concert and yea you kept talking about this concert so why not and I also brought Matthew because you know kissing on the stage is a new thing. " she said. " hello Espinosa " I said. " bianca." " well I have meet and greet tickets so I'll be on my way. " I said walking away. " bianca bye the way don't fan girl in there I know how you --" I couldn't hear the rest because I was walking in to the room.

The Wanted

okay this is it bianca this is your one chance to make an impression. I knock on the door. and jay opens it. " hello how are you doing?" I smile at him and try not to fan girl." good thank you and you?" I said as I walk in. I noticed that Nathan was shirt less. oh god its hot in here and so was tom. I'm seriously about to faint in here. " hey mate put on your shirt on your scaring this child to death. " I blinked once or twice to realise what had just happened.

a/n

I would probably faint and die and then wake up and kiss Nathan and then die because of too much sexiness there is in that room lol anyways.

remember

to

vote

and

comment

please

and

thank

you

-*.**

Bianca