Chapter 14.

The next few days consisted of shopping, decorating and spending time with each other. The boys I mean. Ever since that night, me and John kept our distance before things could get too far. To be honest, it was a little sexy. Knowing he couldn't touch me. Have me. I knew he wanted me. I had to admit, teasing him was pretty fun.

I was wrapping a few presents, sitting on the floor in the living room late Christmas Eve. The boys were asleep, John in the shower. It was a little hot in the room, so I took my shorts off, leaving me in my underwear and long t-shirt. This didn't help. I crawled over and opened the window a bit, the cool air making me shiver.

I crawled back to where I was sitting and finished the gifts. I reached over and grabbed the pack of cigarettes on the coffee table, getting up to sit next to the window. John came out and saw me sit on the window sill, resting my legs up on a chair. I soon realised I was wearing a pretty thin white top. My breasts visible from the light. I blushed a little as he came over and lit a match, holding it up to the cigarette between my lips.

I inhaled and let the smoke fill the air. "Thank you."

He nodded and blew out the small flame on the match. "You're welcome."

He sat next to me and looked me over. I smiled and leaned my head back on the wall. "You know, I've noticed you looking at me like this the past few days. Tell me, what goes on in that mind of yours Lennon."

He shrugged and looked away. "Wouldn't ye like to know."

I bit my lip and flicked my cig out the window. "Come on John. Tell me."

He shook his head and looked at me. "It wouldn't be appropriate."

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and trailed my finger over his hand. "I know you John. I know what you're thinking. You think you've changed but...you haven't. Have you? Tell me, when was the last time you felt another womans touch?"

He just stayed quiet. I leaned over and kissed his jawline. "She's not here to tell you what to do. Or who you can do." I said between kisses. I felt his hand move over my neck, stroking my soft skin.

"Lucy..."

"Remember the first time we had sex? In my bedroom. You told me everything you imagined me doing to you. I remember you were afraid I'd think you were being perverse. Instead, I told you I thought it was beautiful."

He hummed in agreement as I grazed his skin with my teeth. His body was cool from the air. I pulled away and looked at him. "We better get to bed. If we don't, santa might not come." I said the last part, with a naughty smile. He watched me as I stood up and made my way to my room.

..

3:15 am

I was laying in bed, restless from thinking of John. It's rediculous how bad I wanted him. How much I wanted him to fuck me. That's all that was on my mind whenever he was around.

I moved my hand under the covers, opening my legs enough to rub myself. I pulled my underwear off, enjoying the feeling of the cool air. My fingers teasing my clit, moving in slow circles. I shut my eyes and felt my wetness as I slid my middle finger inside, moving in and out.

I didn't even open my eyes when I felt the sheet being pulled off my body, exposing my nakedness. My hand was pulled away and kisses were replaced between my thighs. I bit my lip hard to hide my moans as his tongue flicked over my swollen clit.

I leaned my head back, my legs resting over his shoulders as he pleased me. I twirled my fingers in his hair. My moans turning him on as I whispered his name. I squirmed and whined repeatedly as my body tensed up, coming against his lips. I felt him give a kiss before crawling over me, leaving a trail of kisses up my body, lifting my shirt over my head. He took the time to kiss my breasts, teasing my nipples between his teeth.