Chapter 64.

One Month Later

August 2, 1980

"I found it!" John shouted while walking through the front door. Max and Sean were eating their lunch while I put away their toys.

"What did you find?" I asked trying to bend down to pick up something off the floor. John ran over and helped me.

"I found a studio. Come on, drop all of this and let's go!" He smiled, leading me to the door. I giggled.

"Wait baby I need to put on a different shirt."

He nodded for me to go on and told the boys to get ready.

..

"So, this is it!" John smiled as we walked inside. Something about seeing a studio again made me feel...at home. I could see it in John's eyes that he felt the same way. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I think, we found the lost puzzle piece in our lives." I smiled.

He looked around. "I think we did. You're here. The boys are here. We have a little one on the way....Lucy, I never thought my life could be so perfect."

I blushed and reached up, brushing my thumb over his eyebrows. "You're perfect John. I'll always be here."

He smiled and held me in his arms. The boys giggling and goofing around with the different buttons.

..

Four Days Later

"I can't believe tomorrow is my first day back recording."

We laid in bed. Our fingers intertwined as our naked bodies pressed against one anothers. I knew John was a little nervous to be back out in the public eye....even more than he was. Already he had an interview tomorrow at the studio and I promised to be there with him. It wasn't until tonight, I realised that this...his life was also mine. That's the way it was now. And to be honest, I was nervous as hell.

How would people react to our marriage? Sure people already knew but...professionally, it was just John and Yoko. Even back in the sixties when me and John were married, it was still John and Cynthia. There was never room for me. I don't know if I could handle anymore harsh words, comparisons and questions asked anytime we were out. But I love John. This won't change anything between us...would it?

..

The next morning consisted of John leaving at about eight to sort out a few things with the record label. Max was being fussy about wanting to sleep in while my morning sickness decided to come in on full drive.

"Mommy is Sean going to be there??"

I brushed my teeth and looked down at him. His shirt inside out and hair messy. I spit and rinsed, kneeling down to fix his appearance.

"Yes baby. He'll be waiting with daddy okay? Now go finish getting dressed." I kissed his cheek and patted his bottom. He ran off as I stood up, feeling the small kicks. "Hey, calm down in there." I rubbed my stomach.

I got dressed, grabbed Max and made our way to the car.

..

"Hi baby." I gave John a small kiss as I grabbed a chair, rolling it next to his. Max and Sean running around and eating chocolate marshmallow pies.

"The interviewer will be coming in soon. I'm glad you're here." He held my hand.

"I always will be." I leaned over and gave him a small kiss.