New Years Eve

Jade

It was New Year's Eve today and boy was I excited for tonight! My mam was coming to pick up Brooklyn this afternoon and then me and Leigh are going to get our bigger princess ready for a lovely night out. On New Year's Eve, our town have a fair and a huge firework display at midnight. We were taking Perrie there! We obviously had to make sure she was all wrapped up warm as it is midwinter in the middle of the night but hopefully, the buzz and the fire too will keep her nice and warm.

"Mummmmmmyyyyy," I heard Pez screech as I walked downstairs. "Babbbbbbbbbyyyyyy," I replied and smiled then opened my arms causing her to run up to me and literally jump into my arms. I giggled and gave her a tight hug! "Mummy I misssssssed you," she giggled in my ear. "I've only been upstairs asleep baby girl, you could of come and given me cuddles," I chuckled.

"I know but mama said to wet woo seep," she sighed slightly and kissed my cheek. I just shrugged.

"Have you had a good morning so far?" I asked and tickled her side slightly causing her to laugh loudly.

"Oh shhh! I've just got Brooklyn back to sleep!" Leigh scolded as she walked into the main room. I cringed and smiled at her sympathetically. "Sorry babe." She just shrugged and went to sit on the sofa.

"Sorry mama," Pez whimpered and his her face in my neck.

"Don't get upset Pez, it was your mummy's fault," Leigh groaned and rested her head back on the sofa. I giggled slightly but tried not to.

"Mummy it is not funny!" Perrie said slowly and firmly.

"I know, I know sorry," I said, as seriously as possible. "Jadeeeeeee," Leigh moaned at me. I just laughed and went to sit with her. "Yes baby?" I smiled, she just moved her head from the sofa to my chest and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist.

"I'm tired," she whispered and gently kissed my boob. I giggled and stroked her hair. "Why don't you go back up to bed hun, I'll stay here with Pez and Brooke." I said, she sat up and nodded then yawned. I couldn't help myself and quickly tickled her tongue. Perrie was watching and giggled loudly again but Leigh just scowled at her.

"Babe, go to bed, I'll keep this monster quiet," I smiled. Leigh got up and went upstairs. I just opened my arms for Pez. She sat on the sofa next to me and cuddles into my side.

"Disney?" I asked, she nodded gently and slid her thumb into her mouth.

I picked up the remote and turned Cinderella on and wrapped both my arms around my little blonde baby.

A few hours later, my mam knocked obn the door,causing Pez to RUN and go get it. Her reaction was adorable. I ran after her gently and greeted my mam at the door. 
"Hey pet," she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and she hugged PEz too. "how are you little one?" my mam asked her, Perrie just smiled and nodded. SHe was a softie.

"Perrrrrie, come on its time to go," i shouted at Pez from downstairs, she'd hurried to the toilet. "Hmmm, mummy I need help!" SHe shouted back. I sighed and rolled my eyes at Leigh but smiled and walked upstairs after Pez.

"whats up darling?" I asked and opened the bathroom door, she was fumbling withher jacket zip. "Baby, have you been to the toilet?" I giggled. 

"Yessss mummy, but i no do my jacketttt," she whined and jumped a little on the balls of her feet.

"sweetheart, you could of come downstairs," I giggled and took it off her then pulled it up smoothly. SHe groaned at me.

I took her hand and brought her downstairs. 
"Ready to go now darling?" Leigh asked her, Pez just blushed btu nodded.

We got to the fair and I could see my breath outside, Perrie looked very cozy though, she has a hat on and then mittens, a scarf and a big wooly coat. I had my clothes and scarf and coat , I wish I brought a hat. Leigh has one though.

"Mamaaa look!" Perrie said excitedly and pointed over to a couple of food stalls. I giggled and waited for Leigh's answer to the food.

"Angel, we only had dinner an hour ago. No more food for now, maybe later," Leigh smiled and kissed her temple. That just made Pez groan, she let go of Leigh's arm and came to hold my hand. To be honest, I thought Leigh would be offended but instead she just laughed and came to link arms with my other side. 

Leigh

It was getting close to the time of the firework display and I'm kind of glad, Perrie was starting to get really grouchy. Here attitude stank and i really didn't understand why, me and Jade decided to bring her out tonight, we made time for her and this is what we get? I wasn't having it 
"Mama, off!" she groaned as I reached for her hand, she shook her arm and practically umped away from me. I didn't want her walking by herself as it was busy, she was little and she needed to hold my hand. I tried to keep my cool and gently reached for it, "Pez, hold my hand please." 
"No!" she groaned and moved away from me but she moved back too much and tripped over a persons feet. She fell straight to the floor. her hands went out behind her to catch herself. 
"Omg 'm so sorry!" This woman said and bent down in front of Pez.  I also bent down in front of her and Jade went behind her. I noticed Peztrying to hold back her tears. 
"ow," she whined slightly. 
"Babe, you need to stand up," Jade said and tried to help her get up. 
"I-i can't" she whimpered. 
"You have to hun, come on," I sighed and lifted her hands. She groaned and rolled her eyes but let me lift her up. I didn't want to tell her off in front of this stranger but she was really starting to get on my nerves. Jade noticed this and whispered something in her ear, that made Pez's eyes well up with tears- what did she tell her? 
"My ankle hurts," Pez whispered and rested her head on my shoulder. 
You're okay," I said slowly and stroked her back, "you probably just twisted it darling, you can lean on me for the fireworks and then we'll head home." She nodded and cuddled into me, I scowled at Jade, really wondering what she said to Pez. She just shrugged and smiled. 

+++

I updated! I hope you guys like it.