Advances!

Written by @littlemixlove22

Near the end of this chapter has some more aspects of ageplay so yeah, just a forewarning! x

Leigh
I was finally leaving Perrie's room where she was sleeping, it had taken absolutely ages to settle Perrie, I had given her a warm bath in hope of it making her more tired, a nice bottle of warm milk and I tucked her into her nursery crib and made her all nice a cosy, she had her sensory night time lights on and the mobile going round but it still took me over an hour to get her to sleep. Jade's Facetime call helped for a little while but even after a while of that she was getting irritable so I had to hang up and settle her without any distractions, I didn't know what was bothering her or what was making her like this, the only thing I can put it down to right now is her having a lot less sleep when she was ill.

I have never shut her door so quietly in all my life, I instantly scooped up Brooklyn who was in her bouncer chair outside her door, and I took her downstairs with me, she was due her feed and the last thing I wanted was to have her crying and waking up Perrie. So now we were downstairs I quickly adjusted myself to feed her and got comfy. Once she was latched on I face timed Jae again!

"Hey sweetheart!" Jade said sweetly as she sat in her pyjamas making me smile at how cuddly she looked. "Hi babe!" I sighed softly feeling rather exhausted at this point. "Oh babe are you okay?" Jade says rather worried. "I'm okay love, I'm just really tired, we've been out all day and as you could probably tell from your call earlier Perrie is still not in the best of moods, I really do not know why!" I said softly. "I certainly could tell, our little ray of sunshine if definitely not herself, do you think she's still getting over her tummy bug?" Jade questioned. "That's what I thought babe, but I really don't know, she's not been eating or drinking much, she's been super tired and when I asked her why earlier she said she's not hungry and stuff," I yawned towards the end. "I really don't know then babe, surely she can't be getting ill again!" Jade said shocked. "I hope not, but on the positive side, she let me change her disney plasters on her knee during bath time tonight and she picked some jungle book ones," I laughed. "Why would she pick anything different?" Jade laughed. "You're telling me, she spent about ten minutes deciding on balloo or tinkerbell!" I giggled at the thought of it. "Oh bless her heart," Jade smiled. "Her knees are a lot better as well," I smiled rubbing Brooklyn's back as she continued to feed. "That's really good baby, I also have some good news for you, but don't get your hopes too high!" Jade smiled with her cheeky grin she always does. "Oooh tell me," I giggled. "Okay, so I've got a lot of work done last night and today, which means the meeting has been pushed forward, so if it all runs smoothly I might be home possibly two days earlier!" Jade said obviously quite happy about that herself. "That would be lovely!" I smiled. "I can't promise but I am hopeful!" She smiled and I nodded hoping it would happen as well, I hate it when she's away from home, I miss my cuddles and her company.

11:30pm

I had taken myself and Brooklyn to bed for a early night around 9pm, I had watched a few programmes, changed Brooklyn's nappy and I knew she was due another feed at around 12am, since she's got a little older she has stopped having feeds every two hours which is a lovely luxury to have. She now has a feed every four to five hours, so once she's had her midnight feed, I shouldn't hear from her again until around four or five in the morning, maybe even six if she is feeling generous. There was no point in me going to sleep again right now seeing as I would have to wake up in half an hour, I decided to watch some more TV and wait up to feed Brooklyn.

Just as I was doing this and getting ready to wake up Brooklyn, I heard a little voice from down the hall and on my baby monitor, why does she seem to wake up just as I'm about to do something? It's quite a incredible talent Perrie has this is. I sighed and climbed out of my cosy bed and made my way to her nursery, she was sitting up in her crib with her arms up and instantly doing her grabby hands, I knew there was no way I would be able to settle her without taking her out, so she can just come and sleep in my bed tonight. "Alright, it's okay, come on Pez," I cooed sliding the side of the crib along, she sniffled and the tears continued to fall but I grabbed her sammy and she clung onto her blankie and we went to my room.

My mommy ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara