26. Revealed truth

Start from the beginning

Soon Daksh happened and it changed his life totally. His thoughts about blood, lineage, status were proven true by Daksh's act and Shivaay for the first time was broken because he was proved true. His blood boiled with the fact that she was with Daksh that night. He hate the thought and this was why he preponed his marriage. But when Tia ran away, he couldn't think properly already knowing that he was messed up because of Anika. That's why he turned into a beast. He was guilty in the way he married her but not guilty for marrying her. A tiny part of his heart was happy that Anika belonged to him now.

When Daksh was proved wrong and Anika was right, he couldn't face Anika. His own words pained him. But she still forgive him. And the date arranged by Omru followed by their consummation ran in his mind. Even today he can't forget that beautiful night when he gave himself to her and proud that he had given this right only to Anika. He is her first like she is his. They became one in all sense. He thought that now all his small wishes will be fulfilled by having her by his side.

But maybe happiness wasn't in his destiny that they were separated and he lost his first baby. He thinks that if he had begged her to return in his life everything would be different.

And now everything is changed, she is with him but away from him. He tries to erase this distance but she is moving far away. He can't digest the thought that she hates him to an extent that she don't need his presence in her life. He can't take her hatred towards him. It pains like hell for him.

He wiped a tear that escaped his eye. He knows everything happening now is only because of his deeds. He just looked at the sea thinking about their life and when will both be happy.

*****

On the other side, Anika after crying so much moved towards the garden. She is also thinking about her life and the changes in her life since she re-entered Oberoi mansion. She was angry at Shivaay. From the start, she doesn't like taking anybody's help and when she was offered the help she vented out her anger. And in the heat of the situation she also lost the ability to think properly.

But now she is thinking about what happened. What was the need that she had asked him to meet her leaving his office? Was the way she dealt the situation right? Her heart screamed. But her mind was opposing her. She was in a fix and didn't knew what to do. Her heart and mind were trying to justify its point.

She was jerked out of her thoughts when Tej moved towards her. Seeing them, she stood up.

T: Sit Anika!

Anika gave a silent nod and both sat on the bench. Anika didn't know why he had asked her to sit. And it was difficult for Tej to start the convo.

T: So..Anika..

Anika looked at him.

T: Kaisi ho?

A(shocked): Theek hoon.

Again there was silence.

A: Aap ko kuch kaam tha?

T: See Anika I don't want to beat around the bush. All I want to say is that thank you!

A(again shocked): For what?

T: For exposing Tia and Swetlana & for indirectly helping me to change into a caring husband and father.

A: Matlab?

T: While leaving you had written a letter to Rudra that it pains when a person gets hurt by one we love..And that day I realized how I hurt my wife and children since past. I took a step to rectify my mistakes because of you Anika.

Anika looked at him shocked. She was the reason behind now Tej's happy family. A smile formed on her face. Even Tej smiled seeing her.

T: Isiliye tujhe thanks kehna chahta tha!

Anika smiled and nodded. But his next words shocked her.

T: And as a token of thanks, I talked to the bank manager to approve your loan. Tumne mere family ke liye bohot kuch kiya hai and I thought to show my gratitude by helping you beta! I wish you all the best for your future.

A: What are you saying uncle? It was Shivaay who did everything right?

T: No Anika. Shivaay doesn't have anything to do with this. I only did everything to ask thanks and also apologize to you! I made a mistake by not supporting you in past right! So I am really sorry for that and thanks for what you had done for me!

A: Shivaay ko sach mein kuch nahi pata?

T: Nahi. Anyways, I have some work I need to go!

Tej left and left a guilty Anika behind.

*****

Precap: Anika to ask Shivaay's forgiveness!