Dreams of Cannibalism

When I came to I was hit with the raunchy ass smell of perfume.

I wiggled and noticed I was restrained in a chair with a bunch of rope around my wrists.

"What's your favorite? Red heads? Or Blondes?" The first person I noticed was that girl that wanted to marry me... the first one. "Oh no... You were sleeping with that filthy Russian. Must be brunettes. Unless its the foreign thing... I could figure out a Brazilian..."

"Mary? I thought you wanted to marry me?" I wiggled around uneventful. I noticed the more I moved the more my head pounded like a ton of bricks.

"That's what everyone thinks. To be honest. That hooker on your sides more my thing. Which is why we're playing dress up."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Color? Blue? Red? I might just keep you a blonde. They turn me on."

Once I took my eyes off her she rooted around in what seemed like her closet, since we were in her bedroom, for clothes or something.

"How hard did I hit you?" She looked at me funny.

"What?"

"Wow. Ok. What about this dress?"

I made a face at the length.

"Shorter?"

"Are you going to shave my legs?"

"Jokes on you. You probably shaved this morning. What are you a pup?"

She pulled out a length of red fabric that just kept coming and coming.

"I think your more red... No! I have the perfect dress for you!"

"You kidnapped me. To play dress up?" I groaned loudly and lowered my head.

"Kind of. I love a good romance right? Those men are going to be all over you." She snickered. "You should've seen the tall foreign one! Bears before bed." She rolled her eyes and blushed.

"Oh so this is like hunger games for my heart?" I asked trying to get a good look at her getting naked in the corner. She was trying on some of her own dresses.

"Oh no darling. I'm a writer. I'm helping you out. You need to know who's gonna fight me to the death to get you. Who's just right. There's a gala tonight. I'd have you zip me up but..." She bit her lip at my predicament. "Anyone ever tell you your cute?"

"I'm sorry I thought you wanted to marry me to tie unions with the Irish?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well... I guess. As long as Ricky's satisfied you won't murder him in his sleep. We're all good here."

"I mean i'm not the killing-" I paused. "Type."

"Oh honey. You gotta break a few eggs around here. Nothing works other wise. Just wandering around aimlessly defenseless. If he wasn't Irish cut his dick off."

"Excuse me?" I asked anxiously trying to get a reading on her.

"Too much cleavage? How straight are you?" She asked coming in my line of view.

"Well. If you don't have plans to kill me or marry me and have my children. I think it's not enough."

"Honey. I think you'd make a great husband. Your not really my type though. I realized that after seeing your interactions with your posse. It's OK though. Rumor is that American chick is quite the bad ass."

She stripped again to her form fitting slip to pull another dress from the pile.

"Are they looking for me?"