While he talked, I had a really good look at his face. I figured he isn't so old after all. In fact, he looked like he was in his 30s.

And he was handsome. Now I know where Jimin got the genes from.

After he was done talking, he turned around and exited the room through the small wooden door

Jungkook:" You two go ahead. Me and Tae have something to work on and will stay at the castle a little longer."

Jimin nodded. Then he bowed at me and said:

Jimin:" Shall we go, my lady?"

I just rolled my eyes at him with a smile.

Y/N:" What a gentelman."

We exited the room and made a turn on the left. If I remember correctly this isn't where we came from. So I asked.

Y/N:" Where are we going?"

Jimin chuckled.

Jimin:" You have a really good memory. Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. I can't have you walking around in this. So we will go to the royal tailor. I sure she will have something for you."

I took a look at myself and I really looked like I just came from a fight. I hummed in approval and we continued our walk in silence, not the awkard one. I curiously looked around the hallways and saw many new things. For example, flat surface which had four weirdly skinny legs but didn't. And where was it's head? Or small suns that hanged from the ceiling. I was so into it, I didn't even notice we arrived. I just kept walking until I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Jimin slightly smiling and he looked very amused.

Jimin:" We're here."

Y/N:" Okay.."

Yet again, I embarrassed myself in front of him.

He opened yellow door, decorated with fabric tapes of all colors that were hanging from the doorframe. I stepped inside after him and it was like I entered a new world. On one end of the room there were a lot of layering, full of different clothes and on the other, there were bug piles of fabric. The room was very messy and colorful and I liked it.

On one wall, there were doors that lead to god knows where. And the room was empty.

Jimin:" Jihyo! Are you here?"

We heard shuffling coming from the door. From there came a small woman with short blonde hair. She had really big and sparlky eyes and her entire face screamed CUTE.

 She had really big and sparlky eyes and her entire face screamed CUTE