~Present Time~ Two Traitors: One Manipulator and One Coward

Magolor's POV:

Grinning to myself, I turn toward the interdimensional drive and program our next destination but don't tell the computer to take us there yet. After doing this, I spin around abruptly, put my gloves behind my back, and float as tall as I can make myself. After all, a captain must keep up his image around his crew.

Who all is in my crew, you ask? Well, Sailor Dee, Bandana Dee, and Giga you already knew were all part of the team of misfits here aboard the Lor Starcutter. (But as you also probably already know, Bandana's currently on leave to help out with the situation in Dreamland. Most likely, they've already got that all good and worked out by now, so he'll probably be back onboard the Lor here pretty soon.) There's also a Luma named Lulu who hangs around sometimes, although she technically lives in Castle Nintendo. And last but not least, a friend of Kury's from her time on Earth, an Elf named Clerk, is also a member of the crew.

I don't know much about Clerk, other than that he seems to have some sort of inferiority complex going. He never complains; just does what he's asked, and usually very quietly too. Sakura's the one who asked if he could join the party here on the Starcutter; she seems fond of him, just sort of distant. He seems to respect her in turn, but for some reason, he never wanted to talk to her even when he got a chance to sometimes while the Dream Team was still in the lovely burb of Nintendo City.

Whenever I ask him why he's so quiet and mopey, he always just answers something along the lines of still trying to make up for something, which I guess isn't too confusing, seeing as how he was one of the folks who went through Princess' Magical Healing Treatment Program during the Final Battle not so long ago. Maybe he somehow thinks that he owes her for that or something. Knowing her, though, she probably hasn't given it a second thought.

...But that's none of my business though.

Clearing my throat, I look around at my crew in the most leader-ly way I can and then give them the good news.

"All right, men. You've worked hard over the past couple of months, so I think it's time for all of us to take a short break. Since I've never celebrated Dream Day the Popstar way, I thought it'd be nice to go and experience it at least once, since I've heard so much from Kirby about it ever since our first... shall we say, misadventure together. Therefore, we'll be taking a nice week off, vacation, short hiatus, all that, off in the land of dreams. Sailor Dee'll especially like that since he's from Dreamland; am I right?"

With an eager nod, Sailor Dee gives an exultant, "Dwee dwee!"

Nodding back at him once, I continue, "While on shore-leave, you guys'll be free to go wherever you want, basically. We'll be staying at the castle, and if anyone there complains about that, specifically a particular someone, we'll just remind him- ahem, them- of all the frequent flyer miles I have to cash in."

Glancing up from his crossed arms, Clerk murmurs with a frown deeper than normal, "Cap, I've lived on Earth, and I can tell you that frequent flyer miles are something the person riding the ship gets, not the pilot."

Rolling my eyes, I wave him off with one glove. "Whatever. They pay the pilot to fly them around on Earth, but they don't here, so here the pilot gets the frequent flyer miles." After pausing a second to remember where I was, I continue, "So, like I was saying, you guys can explore the area or do whatever. Sound good?"

With a happy squeal, Giga rejoices, "I bet it's just like in the anime! I've only ever seen it from here inside the ship, but now I'll be able to go meet Kawasaki, and Gus, and the Mayor, and the sheepies, and Curio, and Melman, and Tiff, and Tuff, and-"

"Woah woah woah. Who's Tiff? Or Tuff, for that matter?" I question in confusion, only to have the sphere-shaped robot bob up and down a couple of times in thought.