*Final Chapter* goodbye~

@Readers
Thank you for reading and I hope you find this last chapter amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got inside I saw the boys sitting with depressed faces. They looked at me when they heard the door open.

"What's wrong guys"? I asked.

"We got a call from our boss." Chen started.

"He wants us to take away your memories and then disappear" Sehun ended.

I was completely shocked. Why did their boss want to take my memories away? I thought they needed me?

"Are you really gonna do it"?
..............

*beep*⏰⏰

I woke up and rolled to my feet. I guess I had another dream. They have been happening a lot lately.

They're all about me loosing my memories or being left alone.

The boys were already at school because they weren't in the house.

🚦🚦🚗🚗🏫🏫

I parked in the parking lot of school and walked inside. People were rushing to 2nd period.

The boys weren't in school like usual. I guess they ran off somewhere.But why didn't they tell me?

✏✏️✏️✏️

I exited school and drove home.
When I got inside, I saw the boys sitting with depressed faces.

They looked at me when they heard the door open.

"What's wrong guys"? I asked.

"We got a call from our boss." Chen started.

"He wants us to take away your memories and then disappear" Sehun ended.

I was completely shocked. Why did their boss want to take my memories away? I thought they needed me?

"Are you really gonna do it"?
.......

I waited for an answer but none came. They just looked down and avoided the question.

"I'm sorry" Suho finally said.

"For what?"

"For what we're about to do"

"You're going to take them away aren't you. Then your going to leave me." I answered for him.

"I'm so so sorry. If you keep your memories then you're going to have the worst life. You won't have a break. If you loose them, you can have a normal life." Xiumin explained.

"But why can't I know you"? I started to cry.
The boys came over and gave me a group hug.

This was really hard for me.

💤💤💤💤

I awakened with tear stained cheeks. Today was the day the boys would be taking me to the place where I was going to loose my memories.

It was cold outside so I put on a plaid shirt, brown pants, grey/blue over vest, and a thick white coat with a red hat.

The boys were in suits when I came down stairs. They were all official looking and it scared me.

Sehun hugged me an walked me to the living room. Kai grabbed my hand and teleported everyone to the place.

There was a man with a white coat on and he was by the tree of life. He smiled warmly at me.

"Its time Seon"

I took his hand and he put me in a chair made of tree roots. It had a sign with the 12 symbols carved into the floor under it.

I sat down and tree roots held my head in place.

My body was shaking badly now. Sehun held my hand and said his last words to me. The boys already said goodbye so he had a longer time.

"Seon, Ever since I first met you I knew you were mine. I thought if I had you my heart wouldn't hurt anymore. Turns out that it wasn't true. Today I feel it's about to break in half. Im going to miss you everyday of my life. Goodbye my little she wolf."

He kissed me and then the guy said some words in Latin and then I slowly began to fall asleep.

"Goodbye everyone".........