Chapter 4~

I just opened my door to find a package that was delivered. I picked it up and took it inside with me.

I tore the package open. It was an antique box. I opened it to hear a soft melody play from it.

There was a neckless in the box it was shaped like an octagon, there was also a big gold tree in the middle of it.

I picked it up to find a note stuck underneath it.

Dear Seon,

This neckless used to be your mothers. She doesn't need it anymore. It's yours now. Take good care of it.   - K

I put it on. It fit just right. I felt a strange energy coming from it. It was glowing.

All if a sudden a pain was in my chest. It hurt and I don't know why. A symbol was put on the back of my hand, it glowed.

Luhan POV

We were all at jojo's cafe trying to figure out what Seon wants to talk to Kai about.

Something felt weird and I wasn't the only one who could feel it, everyone else felt it to.

All of a sudden our marks showed up.

"What the hell" Suho said.

"What's happening?" I asked.

Nobody answered.

Seon POV

The pain went away. I checked my hand and it was gone.

"That was weird" I said aloud.

I took a shower to get my mind off of it. I got out of the shower, put my clothes on and walked to school to meet Kai.

-----at school-----

I found him waiting for me at the gate.

"So you came" I said.

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about" he asked.

"Just wait, we can talk on the roof. Lets go."

"The door is locked" he said.

"But the window isn't"

Kai POV

  We went around the side of the building. I didn't think she was bad enough to do this. So much for a  goody-goody. 

We found the window and it was cracked open. We couldn't just crawl in because it was high off the ground.

"Boost me up" she asked.

"Okay"

Her butt was in my face the whole time.
I'm not complaining, but it was weird.

"It's okay, you can touch it to help me up" she said.

"Are you sure"

"Yes. Now hurry up."

Seon POV

He pushed me up. It felt weird to have someone touch my butt.

I was going to pull him up when he backed up and told me to move.
He ran and jumped onto the windowsill.

"Wow, impressive" I said. "ok let's go"

We had to walk through the library to get to the door.

"Do you hear something?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said

We heard voices coming from the sofa in the back.

"Be quite, okay."

He nodded.

We hid behind bookshelves, until we could see and hear the people perfectly.

"I don't think we should do this anymore, she might find out" said a female voice.

"She won't find out, she is too distracted"

"Yeah about that. You should be helping her"

"I'm going to dump her soon. I love you and you're who I want to be with."

I knew who it was by the voices

I stepped out from the bookshelves.