30~

"I can't believe you're basically engaged" Baekhyun squealed on my bed.

"Stop being a weirdo" I moaned.

He giggled and fell back on his back with his legs still crossed like a pretzel. Baekhyun came into my room to talk because he was bored, but now I regret letting him in.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked more calmly.

"I have no idea. All I know is that I need to find the truth about this "contract" thing." I sighed.

He squeezed my knee and left the room. Baekhyun gets me in a way some others can't, but he sure gets on my nerves.

I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

~Dream~

"Sir I get that you want your son to have a nice girl, so I'm offering up my daughter when she is 17." my mom told an old guy.

"She will inherit your powers so she will also be powerful and royal. If my son is married to her then he will also be royal. Id love for that to happen but what if you have a boy"? the old guy asked.

She smiled and shook her head.

"It's a girl"

"Fine I'll make the contract right now" he clapped his hand.

*******

My head lifted off my pillow and I ran down stairs to find Sehun. I knew the place in the dream. It was that cave.

"Sehun? Are you there?" I asked into darkness.

There wasn't an answer so I walked farther into the living room. I could hear voices out in the driveway.

Sehuns and what I'm guessing was Donghaes.

"She's mine you know" Sehun stated.

"I dont care. My fathers last words were "marry her and you'll be rich and famous" so I'm going to marry her" he smirked.

"Not if I can help it" I interrupted.

They both looked at me but Sehun smiled and Donghae snarled.

"I'm planning on going to the contract signing place"

"Where"? Sehun asked.

"Follow me"

I took his hand and teleported to the cave. Everything was left as it was but I new where to find the contract.

There was a small desk in the corner with one drawer. I opened it and took out an envelope.

"Here it is" I smiled.

We looked at the contract and smiled afterwards.

Marriage Contract

This contract states that you are planning a marriage ahead of time. The occupants are Seon and Donghae. They must be married before Seon's 18 birthday.

The only way for the marriage to be canceled will be if  Seon is already married.

Sign here___________

~~~~~~

My mom never signed it! Something must of happened that day to make her change her mind.

"Take that Donghae" I smirked.

It wasn't hard to sense that he was in the cave now. When he took the letter he frowned and burned it with his power.

"I guess you can just go home now" Sehun waved.

"Fine. I have another girl in mind" he growled and walked away.

I guess it's finally over. For now at least. There's always some other crisis that needs our help.

"Let's go home" I took Sehuns hand.

We walked home to enjoy the nights air. Donghae was long gone by now. He's probably frustrated.

Oh well. Not our problem anymore.

A/N:

I'm sorry it's late again. I've just been busy and I had authors block. Its not edited or long.

Sorry.

I'm upset about Luhan also. Hopefully he's happy.