Chapter 19~

Monday!!!!!!

I hate Mondays why can't we come to school later. The boys were already getting ready and I was left in my room while they got ready because I needed to take a shower.

Stupid Baekhyun has been putting on his eyeliner for the past 15 minutes. I about had enough.

I walked out of my room with my uniform in hand and my pajamas on. They were boxers and then I had a tank top on.

*knock*

"I'll be out in a minute" Baekhyun said

He said that last time. This time i'm going in and I'm going to strip, if he enjoys his life he will leave.

I walked in and found him putting on eyeliner and all he had on was his uniform pants. He was shocked that I came in.

My uniform was on the rack and I started to take off my boxers. He screamed and ran out of the bathroom.

"Next time don't take 30 minutes!"

-

We were at school and I had my books out on the table while I listened to the teacher.

"Okay class it's a free period now because I have to go to a meeting about swimming." she said.

We said goodbye to her and then the girls surrounded the boys. I was used to this because I have had a free period in class before.

*ring*

Kais phone rang and he excused himself from the room. He looked weird when he saw the caller ID.

Maybe I should follow him. Yep let's do that. He was in the hallway so I waited by the door.

"Lexi I can't talk, I'm in class. Please let's just talk later. I know you want to see me, but you can't. Its a rule" he said.

Who's Lexi. It's a girls name but why is he talking to her. Is he cheating on me.

I looked and saw Sehun sitting alone with girls surrounding him. He looked annoyed.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE DOSEN'T LIKE YOU!"

The girls backed away and I sat next to him. He thanked me and I gave him a light nudge on his shoulder.

"Who's Lexi" I asked.

"She's Kai's old friend from when he was young. They were good friends in the shelter." he told me.

"What shelter"?

"He was an orphan. When his mom and dad died he was sent there. It's for wolves."

"D-does he still like her"

He shrugged and then Taemin came and sat on my right. Kai walked in and saw.

This time he looked angry. I smirked at him. Maybe my emotions are getting to me.

The guys were glared at by Kai. Taemin laughed and Sehun faced me. I knew what I was doing and I didn't care.

They're just friends after all. Maybe not childhood friends but I liked them. Taemin not as much, but Sehun was my best friend.

"Want to get bubble tea after school?" Sehun asked.

I nodded and Taemin invited himself. It was funny so I laughed. Kai walks right past us without looking at me.

-

"Kai go home with out me" I told him.

He stared at me. It might be because he was shocked. Sehun offered to give me a piggy back ride there. I accepted it.