Chapter 1+2

It was 7:00 am and I woke up with the same dream again. I was running through the woods with 12 other people, then another pack of wolves dragged me away from them.

I went to the kitchen and got some water. It has been 1 month since my mother left.

I went to school saying goodbye to her, then when I came home her belongings were gone and so was she. I called her, but her phone was disconnected.

Then my dreams started up one week after she left.

Strange things have been happening. First, when I get hurt I heal in a matter of minutes. Second I can run faster and for a longer time. Third, I have faster reflexes. Also, I have been picking up heavy things like tables really easily.

It's weird.

I hopped out of bed, got dressed for school, and ate breakfast. I then drove to the place where kids dreams die.

We were getting new students today, 12 to be exact. I heard they were like princes from a different galaxy.

I got of my car and walked up to the school gates. Two vans pulled up and 6 people got out of each car, looking very angelic.

I saw a whole bunch of girls crowded around them, they then made a path for them to walk in. The wind started to pick up and make everyone's skirts go up.

But mine stayed down and I was not effected. It was like I had a barrier surrounding me.

They were screaming and the boys were all staring at one of the kids in their group.

I could hear exactly what they were saying "Sehun, remember we are starting over. Stop doing that" an older looking guys said.

"Fine" the Sehun guy sighed.

I turned around and walked to class.

My seat was in the last row, I didn't sit with anybody so if a new guy comes I will probably have to sit by him.

Ms.Kim came in. "okay class, we have new students, please introduce your selves.

"Hello, my name is Sehun" the one from earlier said.

"Hey, my name is Baekhyun" the cute one smiled

"I'm kris". The tall guy stated.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol" another tall guy said with big smile.

"I'm Kai" the tan one said.

"Ok, sit where ever a seat is available" Ms.Kim said.

Baekhyun sat beside me at another table.

Kris sat in the top corner table by the window.

Sehun sat in front of me

Chanyeol sat at the other table next to me.

Kai sat beside me.

Right when he sat down I knew this was going to be a long school year.

I didn't feel like introducing myself so I put my head down and went to sleep.

I had the same dream again. I was still in class, when I wake up I scream, so I didn't want to wake up yet.

-------Kai POV -------

I sat down next to a girl in the back. She looked quiet. I was going to ask for her name but she went to sleep.

After a few minutes she was sweating. I could hear her heartbeat and it was not normal. I looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol to see if they heard it.

They both looked at me. I pointed to the girl. I talked to them through my mind *should I wake her up*

*I don't know. I think she is having a nightmare * Baekhyun stated.

*But should I wake her up*

Then the bell rang.

She still didn't wake up. Me and the rest of the guys stayed back. I tapped her on the shoulder nothing. I tapped her again....nothing. I decided to poke her on the cheek but before I reached it, her arm shot out with amazing speed and stopped me. Her eyes were still closed.

"Don't leave me, they will take me away. Please don't go, I need you."

I felt weird.

-------Seon------

I was having the dream and when I woke up I saw five guys looking at me. I got up and brushed of my skirt and left.

*Why were they looking at me? Was I talking in my sleep? God I hope not*

I went on the roof top, because I still had 10 minutes before the next class.

I heard everything.
I smelt everything
And
See everything

*What's wrong with me*

I could sense someone behind me I turned around and saw my
boyfriend Gikwang (b2st).

He was trying to sneak up on me, it was no use because I could always sense him.

"Hey, what are you doing up here" I asked

"Well you weren't in class so I guessed you were up here."

"Oh. I have to go now" I lied then hurried to the door.

I felt bad for leaving him but I didn't know what was happening to me and in afraid if i do something abnormal, he'll think of me differently.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!