Chapter 17~

I woke up and felt Kai's place empty. My eyes opened and I saw my uniform neatly folded up in his spot.

There was a velvet box sitting on top of it. It was beautiful. I put on my uniform and sat down in the bed.

The box was in my hand and I slowly opened it up. There was a strip of paper along with a beautiful necklace.

To my beautiful girlfriend, I hope you will always be with me and if something happens I will believe you and I hope you do the same thing for me. -KAI

That's so sweet of him. The necklace had a silver heart with a 'K' inside of it. I smiled and put it on.

I walked to the bathroom and when I opened the door I saw Taemin. He was brushing his teeth without a shirt.

"Good morning" he smiled.

"Yeah, um....good morning" I replied with a fake smile.

He moved over so I could get ready. I grabbed my toothbrush while he was putting his away. Our hands touched slightly and I felt the tingly sensation.

Ever since I had two powers copied at one time I now faint when I get powers. Taemin was shocked and called for help.

Kai came in and found me on the floor. He accused Taemin of doing it but Taemin told him what happened.

"Seon wake up" Kai shook me.

I slowly gained consciousness and rubbed my head. Taemin bent down to see if I was okay.

"Taemin what's your power"? I asked him while standing up from the bathroom floor.

"Charm" he smiled.

We all looked at him and rolled our eyes.

"I'm serious I want to know what power I got" my face was serious.

"I have the power of truth. All I have to do is have them look into my eyes and they tell the truth."

I sighed and then nodded. My hair was a mess so I brushed it out and put it in a ponytail.

We ate breakfast in relative peace. Taemin kept touching my foot with his the whole time so I got a little annoyed and froze time. Then as it was frozen I grabbed Chens spoon and put eggs on it. I put his hand on the top so when I unfroze time Chen would throw food at Taemin.

Smart right.

-

When we arrived at school all the girls fell for Taemin right away. For some weird reason he was always around me though.

The girls are starting to say I'm a s!ut for having all of their oppas. I laughed at them and walked away.

Kai was especially close to. He was holding my hand all day and kept giving me hugs. I didn't mind but it was weird.

-

After school, we decided to go out to eat a snack. There was a cafe near the school that had good food.

I sat next to Taemin and Kai. It was awkward and painful. Painful because Kai kept trying to kick Taemin but would end up kicking me. Same with Taemin.

Our food came and I ate it quietly while the others talked amongst themselves. Taemin noticed I wasn't talking. It bothered me because shouldn't Kai notice first.

"Are you okay" he asked.

I nodded and drank my strawberry smoothie. The chocolate muffin was good until Chen threw some ketchup on it

"Really chen"!! I shouted.

He winced and dropped his head. The boys looked at me and I got up to go outside.

People were walking, alongside each other or with kids. I was alone and frightened because I hadn't been alone before. The boys were usually with me.

"Seon wait up" Kai yelled behind me.

I waited and he was next to me. He looked sad. His face made me sad also. Why can't I have a normal life.

"What's wrong, you kinda freaked out then left" he questioned.

"Sorry it's just. . .I want to have a calm and normal time for once. Chen usually ruins the calm part, but all of us ruin the normal time." I said.

He nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. Girls watched as we walked down the sidewalk.

I like seeing girls jealous but I don't like being called a s!ut because I'm forced to live with 12- no 13 boys.

Kai lead me back to the cafe because it was getting closer to 5:00. I was getting sleepy so he picked me up and lead me to the van.

-

I woke up when boys were yelling with joy down stairs. I climbed out if bed but when I was walking to the door I noticed some really bad hair.

The bathroom was free so I quickly brushed out my hair. Then went downstairs.

It was full of the boys with beers on the floor. My eyebrow arched up and I looked at them all.

Kris and Tao were dancing with stuffed  animals. Chen, and Baekhyun were playing beer pong. Lay, xiumin and luhan were sitting on the couch; I don't think they drank.

Suho, Sehun and Kyungsoo were passed out while Taemin and Kai were punching each other Chanyeol was trying to separate them.

"HEY!" I screamed to get their attention.

All of them looked at me, Kai and Taemin stopped punching each other. My question was how did they get like this.

Suho came up to me and put his finger to my lips and said "shhhhh". I smacked his hand away.

"What happened" I asked.

Xiumin was sober and came up to me.

"Well sometime when we were having dinner, Taemin's dad came in and served us milk and the boys started to act strange. Lay, luhan and I didn't want any so we went and watched TV" he explained.

"Why would he give it to his own sons if it was a drug or something." I asked.

He shook his head as an 'I-don't-know'. The boys were already back to what they were doing.

"I'm going to find Dae gu" I told xiumin.

He nodded and went to luhan. They started talking about what to do with the boys.

I went upstairs to the guest room and knocked. He answered, so I went in. Dae Gu was reading a book called 'wings of wind'

"Can I help you" he asked not taking his eyes off of the book.

"What did you put in the milk?"I snapped.

He looked up and got off the bed. With two long strides he was in front of me. I smelt cigars on his breath.

"I didn't put anything in the drink" I smiled.

I remembered I now had Taemin's power of truth. My eyes widened so it would draw his attention to them.

He did as I thought he would and I asked him again about what he put in the drink.

"Something to get the boys out of the way, so I could get your powers"

He slapped his hand over his mouth and then his eyes widened. All I remember is him grabbing my arm and then banging my head against the wall.

A/N:

Hope it was good and exciting.

Do you like Taemin as the naughty brother of Sehun.;)

Comment&vote