Chapter 7~

I put the note back in the book and left it on the table. I went upstairs and took a shower.

*What does she mean by 'get rid of the family curse'*

I went to my room with a towel on. I sensed someone outside. I looked to see who it was. It was one of the new guys. Lay I think?

He looked up and smiled. I was so shocked I forgot about my towel and it fell to the floor. Lay laughed at me then turned away.

I screamed and put pajamas on.

I went outside and found him looking up at the moon. He looked peaceful. I looked over into the forest to find Tao walking towards me.

"Step away from him" he said.

"W-why"

"He is not Lay"

"What do you mean"

"That's a bad wolf in disguise."

I went to step away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Let me go" I yelled.

"She's right let her go" said a voice that was not Tao's"

The guy turned around with me and I saw Kai in a fighting position. He looked angry. I noticed he had beautiful eyes that looked hazel, then I noticed a mark on his wrist appear.

"Kai don't do it" said Tao

"It's not like I have a choice I have to protect her, it's our job, it's what we were born to do."

Kai leaped and so did Tao. But the guy jumped away and they ran into each other.

I noticed my wrist had a symbol on it. I felt the wind pick up. I touched the guys hand and he flew backwards into a cyclone.

The two wolves stared at me.

"What he was going to hurt me." I shrugged.

Kai grabbed me and hugged me. It felt nice to be hugged. He pulled away and I looked up at him. He was blushing.

"Let's go pack your bags" he said.

"Why"

"Because you're moving in with us"

"What?!"

We went back inside after a few minutes of arguing. I walked up the stairs and packed up. I put clothes and jewelry in one bag. Bathroom stuff went into a plastic bag. My keep sakes went in a box along with the book and letter my mom wrote.

I came down stairs with the two bags and asked Tao to get my box. He went upstairs and I was left with Kai.

I fidgeted because I was nervous. He looked at me with a really sexy gaze I coldly help but blush.

"Do you have a fever" he asked. I was so embarrassed.

"N-no just hot"

Kai POV

She was spacing out, I didn't realize I was looking at her. Her cheeks turned red. Was it because of me, or does she have a fever.

I asked if she had a fever but she said she was just hot.

She was hot.

Tao came down with the boxes and then I held seon's hand.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"We are teleporting" I told her.

Seon POV

I felt Kai grab my hand. I asked why he was doing that. Turns out his power is teleporting.

"So do I grab Tao's hand."

"Yeah"

I took his hand and I felt tingly again.

"Kai she is copying my power." Tao said.

"Pull away" Kai said

I tried to pull away but my hand was stuck.

"I can't" I said.

"Well now you have time control" Tao said.

We teleported to the house in the woods.

"Wow this is a nice house" I said.

It was very big. They took me to my room.

"So this is Seon" said a guy at the door.

"Yeah that's me" I said.

"My name is Suho" he said.

"Nice to meet you"

"Dido, also when you're ready come down stairs, dinner is ready and I can introduce you to the rest of us."

"Okay"

I changed into some pants and and a blue blouse. I walked down stairs and sat between Kai and Sehun.

"So this is-"

"I already met them in class"

"Oh yeah you're in our class" said Baekhyun.

I was hungry, so I ate a lot of the food Kyungsoo made.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed" I yawned. "Thanks for dinner."

"Okay goodnight" they said.

Luhan and Xiumin came over and gave me a hug.

"Ok I can't breath."

"Get away from her!" Suho yelled.

They did.

"What's wrong" I asked.

I started to feel tingles in my hand. It was more powerful this time.

"Guys I don't feel so good" I said.

I felt dizzy. I didn't realize I blacked out. The last thing I heard was someone yelling my name.

A/N:

I did a long chapter his time. I hope you liked it. I look forward to writing the next one.