Chapter 12~

I woke up to a girl singing, horribly!

Down stairs I saw Mi Han making breakfast. She was singing Haru Haru way off pitch. I tried to ignore her but wolf wars didn't help.

"Good morning" I smiled at her.

"......" Nothing.

I went to the living room and watched Dream High 2. Nobody was awake yet and I had to get ready for school, so I went to my rooms bathroom.

The shower was refreshing. I dried off my body and put on my uniform. My hair was in a braid and I had a natural makeup look.

Since the boys were eating Mi Hans pancakes , and she didn't make me any. I made eggs and bacon. I sat down next to Baekhyun and Lay.

"Baekhyun open up" I said as I picked up a piece of bacon and fed it to him. We laughed and I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Let's go to school now" Mi Han said. We all got up and I realized she was wearing the same uniform. Great now were going to the same school.

We ran with wolf speed to the forest entrance then slowed to a walk. On my way, I kept pushing Tao out of the way because he kept trying to trip me.

The school was as noisy as ever. All the guys looked at Mi Han and the girls looked at Exo. I was invisible.

Today was our history test in Ms.Lee's class. We all call her the evil witch though.

I sat down with Kai like always and pulled out my books. He poked me with a pencil and I poked him back. This went on until the witch spoke up.

"Seon please switch seats with the lovely Mi Han" she said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Do you want to argue" she snapped.

I shook my head and as I passed Mi Han, she tripped me. Sehun caught me.

Mind talk-----

"Mi Han can put thoughts into people's heads. It drains her power but she still does it. The only thing she can manipulate are wolves." -Sehun

"So she made the teacher switch seats" -me

"Yep and I can see why"-sehun

I looked behind me at Kai and he had a fake smile on while Mi Han played with his hand.

-lunch-

Since it was Kai's turn to protect me I had to be with Mi Han. I didn't want to, so I found Sehun. I stared to walk towards him, but Kai grabbed my hand.

"Well, you're busy with Mi Han and I don't think you can protect me that well in your state, so I will have Sehun protect me." I said and left.

"Why does she need protecting" Mi Han asked.

"Long story" Kai answered.

I saw Sehun walking to a table with Exo. I quickly sat next to him before that girl sits with him.

"Oh hey, aren't you supposed to be with Kai" Sehun asked me.

"I would, if Mi Han wasn't all over him." I complained.

He made and 'o' shape with his mouth and ate his pizza.

We talked about stuff and then it was time for class. I sat next to Sehun because Mi Han was in my seat.

"I hate this class." I said. It was math and it sucked.

-School's out-

I walked with Sehun since it was his turn to guard me from fans. I linked arms with him and we skipped to the guys and Mi Han.

"Ready to go?" Suho asked. I nodded.

To my left was Kai and Mi Han. Their arms were linked also. I got mad and without realizing it a huge breeze swept by and shook trees.

Mi Han smirked.

"I have to go" I said and ran off. I knew it was a bad idea but I couldn't stand seeing them anymore.

There was a cafe near my old house I used to go to. I ordered a strawberry bubble tea and a poppyseed scone.

The waiter left and I pulled out my phone.

13 texts from Tao

17 texts from Suho

29 texts from Kai

And 30 texts from Sehun.

I turned off my phone and drank my bubble tea the waiter gave me. It was delicious. I ate my scone and looked around the cafe. I saw a man looking at me above a newspaper. Weirdo much.

I paid for my stuff and left the cafe. On the street I saw a few people walking by. I noticed that the man was following me.

The forest was nearby and I teleported without him seeing me. I opened my eye and found myself in my room.

"I didn't find her!!" Kris yelled in anger.

"Me either" Tao said with a sad tone.

I didn't want to talk so I stayed in my room and put my headphones in. The song 'Beat' by 100% was playing. I fell asleep listing to it.

*crash*

The sound of class breaking startled me. I woke up and was out if bed in a fighting stance.

"Ahhhh" Mi Han screamed.

I ran down stairs and saw Kai hovering over Mi Han. Her head was on his chest and they kissed.

I woke up.....

A/N: hope you liked it.

Comment & Vote Plz