Chapter 23~

"Coma"

Everyone collapsed onto the floor. Tamein and Sehun weren't affected though. That's good.

"Seon are you okay" Sehun stammered over to me.

"Y-yeah. I think" I lifted my head up.

Taemin was now next to me to. He looked worried and confused. So did Sehun. I looked over and saw all of exo.

They must of saw what I did because they had shocked faces. Suho came over and helped me up.

"What did you do"? he asked.

"Can I explain lat--" I fainted.

-Sehun-

Seon fainted in my arms. I guess what she did back there, tired her out. Suho asked me to carry her while Kai teleported us home.

"I should of known Lexi wasn't just there for me" Kai sighed.

I knew he was guilty and sad about it. Knowing his ex girlfriend was attacked by is other ex girlfriend for power.

It's not like I wasn't scared for Seon but she needs time to adjust to this. Her new power is very strong and needs practicing.

We got home and I took Seon to her room. She curled into my arms and peacefully slept the night away.

-(morning)Seon POV-

Mmmmm I'm so tired.

"Good morning" I heard a voice say.

Chanyeol?

I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol along with Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, and Kris. They were smiling at me.

My head was on something hard. Turns out it was sehuns chest. Oh god. What happened last night.

I fell off the bed and onto the floor. The boys laughs and Lay helped me up. So sweet of him to do that.

"What's wrong" Sehun murmured.

"N-nothing" I stammered.

"Oh hey, I guess I fell asleep here." Sehun laughed.

So that's what happened. Good. I though something bad happened and I was nervous. Sehuns nice and Suho wouldn't let anything happen so I'm safe.

"Get up, it's breakfast time" Lay smiled.

Sehun ran out of the room and downstairs. When he reached the stair I heard tumbling. I guess he fell down the stairs.....again.

"Sehun you okay"? I asked. Not so worried though.

"Yep I'm fine. Just a scratch or two"  He is an idiot. I would say sometimes, but that's a lie. It's all the time.

My clothes were still on from yesterday, so I changed into a denim skirt, sky blue tank top and a denim jacket.

My hair was put into a side braid and I put on some makeup. Today I was going to find some new items.

Spring break is coming up, and I need stuff for the vacation. The boys gave me a list but didn't tell me where we were going.

I think it's by a beach. Most of the stuff is beach supplies so..... hopefully somewhere fun.

My mouth watered when I sat down at the table. Kyungsoo and Lay made a huge breakfast with bacon, omelets, sausage, fruit salad, hash browns, milk, and orange juice.

We talked and ate our food in 45 minutes. Suho would yell at Chen for talking with his mouth full of food.

Xiumin took the last piece of bacon before Baekhyun did, and boy did Baekhyun freak out.

"Let's go shopping in a few minute. I need my food to settle first" I told them.

The couch was really comfy. I was watching surplus princess on the TV. It was so funny specially when she grabbed his butt.

-30 min later-

We piled into two cars and set off to the mall. I went with Lay, Suho, Taemin, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo.

Taemin had definitely shown we could trust him and actually we were best friends now. My list was the longest.

1: 4-swimsuits

2: 2 sets of flip flops

3: sun screen

4: tan mat

5: 3 sun glasses

6:a lot of cover ups

7: snack items

8: summer clothes

First I got the swimsuits, clothes, cover ups, and flip flops because that takes me awhile. Next was sun screen, glasses, and tan mat.

We all got together and went to the grocery store. This time we split up for food. I was with Taemin, Sehun, Kai, and Luhan.

"Okay let's get the candy" Luhan ordered.

We got lots of candy.

Twislers, suckers, milk duds, skittles, m&m's, jolly ranchers, laffy taffy, and kit kats, along with s'mores supplies.

The other two groups got crackers, chips, drinks, and cookies. Where exactly are we going?

We went home and unloaded our things. We had to pack before hand because right after tomorrow we leave the school and enter spring break.

I packed my stuff quickly because tomorrow was Friday, and yes we had a test. I need to study because I skipped school today and went shopping.

-skip-

I was in bed and starting to fall asleep. Hopefully I pass the rest tomorrow because I just studied for years.

Wait...... I have powers. All I need to do is use them and pass. No don't Seon you don't need powers to pass.

You're smart...... Right?

A/N:

Have you seen super juniors MV. It's so funny it laughed the whole time.

Comment&vote