Drogo Part 1

AN: I'm gonna release the chapters for Drogo slowly maybe leading up to the game's Ch.11 week. Comments are welcome cause writing this was hard and it would defo encourage me.

SN: Please read the prologue first if u haven't! 💜
__________________________________

When the darkness clears, her toes are curling easily into egyptian cotton sheets, her naked body is sweaty and writhing to the rhythm of the curtains fly wildly in the refreshing night air. Their movements welcoming the moonlight onto her skin before it disappears and reappears again. The Victorian styled room was full of pleasant floral smells coming from her bathroom. Her towel had been carelessly discarded on the wooden floor and the clothes that should have been on her body lay untouched on the vanity.

“Why am I here? Naked, open and …” not even she could describe the jolts of pleasure surging through her lower body. Trying to get up the very sweet urges got more and more unbearable, anchoring her hips to the bed.

“Ah!’ a bead of sweat rolled down her temple as she tried futilely to lift her hips. She groaned throwing her head back into the pillows but like an aphrodisiac their velvetine softness rubbing against her body, made her even more heated and sensitive. 

“Mmn” So sensitive that she knew the ripples of the sheets at her back, she saw the faint patterns of the curtains and paid attention to the intricate iron railings of her bed. 

There was part of the room where the moon dared not touch. He stood there like a shadow watching her, licking his lips and smirking. Her flushed body arched, bowing in submission to this mysterious man. He was naked too, gorgeous and pale yet she alone felt exposed and raw to him. All of the girth he possessed stood hard and erect, all because of her. Licking what looked like fangs, he passed a hand over his manhood, thumb stroking the tip.

“Shall we continue from last night?” 

His dark and sultry demand disguised itself as a playful question. His masculine aura enveloped the room leaving her at the stranger’s mercy.

“Who are you?” she choked out.

He laughed mockingly.

“I'm the one who kissed you on Monday

The one’s whose name you screamed and held to your breasts on Tuesday.

And when I worshipped your stomach on Wednesday.

And tonight I'll finally possess you, sweet little witch.”

He stood over her at the side of her bed yet she couldn't see his face in her feverish desire, she needed him in her. 

“Don’t leave  me like this..” she held out her hand hoping to touch him.

“I don’t intend to.” 

Taking her hand he kissed it, icy lips swept across her burning skin. She couldn't help but moan at his kiss.

“He hasn't even touched me yet.”

Gasping at how easily her thighs parted to welcome him, the mattress dipped under the weight of her mysterious lover as he settled comfortably.

“I watched Nicolae fuck you into the mattress all tied up like a perfect little angel.” Soft hair tickled her inner thighs.

“I heard the piano creaking too. Peter really made you his muse. Your cries were lovely.”

She buckled when lips pressed against her clit, sending shivers through her body.

“It's my turn now.” And just as she could feel the tip of a tongue prodding at her core, she woke up, flushed and aroused. Sweat drenched her nightgown, the see-through dress clung to her curves and her sheets had just fallen victim to her desire.

Shame and dissatisfaction troubled her but the fading feeling of euphoria said otherwise. Shame because she quite enjoyed the sexual nature of her dream and dissatisfaction because she wanted the gorgeous man hidden in the shadows to devour her entirely. She didn't know him but she’d give him her body should he desire it.