Prologue

Green, purple and blue glass shone in the light. Latin words engraved on the glass confused the girl.

“I have a present for you.” Sarah had grinned.

“What's this?”

But Sarah wouldn't tell her. A mysterious wink here, a flirty smile there.

“What is that little witch up to?” examining the bottle she frowned.

“Intimacy Spell. Write the full first and last name of your crush or crushes, place the names in the liquid inside for an experience like no other. You may or may not be taken and put into a situation and pre existing narrative with your crush.”

Her crush. Who did she like?

She lived with three handsome vampires brothers.

Nicolae the old fashioned and careful brother.

Peter the soft spoken and artistic brother.

And Drogo, the flirty, bad boy.

She'd be lying if she didn't imagine herself wondering what it would be like to date them. To have Nicolae take care of her, Peter playing the piano to her and going to classes with Drogo.

“Sarah had been weird with me lately I wonder if she gave me this hoping I'd choose her but she's my best friend.”

Regardless she took out a pen and pieces of paper.

“Drogo.” she placed the paper in the inky black water in the goblet. “Wait it's the full name.”

She rewrote Drogo Bartholy and placed it in. Peter Bartholy and Nicolae Bartholy she wrote after.

Closing the lid, she closed her eyes and mentally recited the words engraved on the goblet.

She recited and recited and recited ...until she fell into a deep slumber.