23 - Final : One Last Cry

Start from the beginning

"Not hungry" were the simple words Jin replied to Taehyung.

This time, in Taehyung's mind, he already planned on staying with the eldest for awhile like what Jungkook did, even if Jin would send him out, he planned to be stubborn. Being quiet and observant he was for an hour, he then gently lay on the bed as he knew there will probably no movement from Jin. Being bored he was, he took a book in the drawer of the table besides the bed and read it. It was close to three hours since Taehyung came in into the room that finally Jin moved out from the bed, went to the bathroom before setting himself on the table and eat the dinner.

"I'm sorry" Jin said.

Taehyung looked at the eldest without replying.

"-for ruining your birthday"

The eldest never should apologise to him. If it was it, then it should be the other way around. They are the one who should apologise to the eldest.

"No, you're not ruining anything. I like the gift. I really do" Taehyung reassured the eldest.

...

"How long will you keep doing this?" Namjoon asks once he steps into the room.

Namjoon watch the eldest who is clearly aware he is in the room with him but choose to ignore him. Instead of replying, Jin ignores the younger and continue staring at the black sky from the open window, searching for the brightest star there.

"It's been almost two weeks. How long will you keep doing this?" Namjoon asks again, this time he steps closer to Jin.

No answer.

"You are breaking us apart" Namjoon says, tone still firm and cold.

Jin closes his eyes hearing the words from Namjoon. A breaking point? Why is it always his fault? Why did they never blame themselves?

"Don't disrespect me, I'm your leader"

With that words, Jin blinking his eyes open, staring deep into the younger's eyes, mind full of words he wants to pour. Namjoon is challenging him.

"You are the one who is disrespecting me" Jin replies.

"Me? I keep asking you about what happened so that we can figure it out together but you never answer me, you never answer us. How could we help you, how could we can help us if we don't even know a damn thing of what is happening to you" Namjoon starts, frustrated at the eldest.

"What if-"

A silent.

"What if, it was something that you can't help?" Jin smiles bitterly.

"How would I know if you keep avoiding us? How?!" Namjoon yells, mad at the smile Jin gave to him.

The members at the living room hear it all.

"Don't come near me" Jin says.

A step closer.

"I said don't come any closer to me, I don't want to do anything I will regret"  Jin says again.

Kim Namjoon is stubborn. He can be really stubborn.

A sound of breaking glass. The members are getting alert, they push open the door. A broken vase on the floor with Jin and Namjoon glaring at each other.

"Don't come near me!" Jin shouts, taking steps backwards clearly aware that he steps onto some of the broken pieces of the vase.

"You are breaking us apart" Namjoon says, repeating the same words again.