04 - Wisdom Call

...

"I don't want to lie"

...

For Jimin's case, it was after the concert of their world tour. It was during the dinner. After the concert, all of the members went back to their own hotel room and rest for awhile.

Rest? Actually it was more to take off their make up and changed their clothes into the comfortable clothes, then like always, all seven of them gathered at the dining hall of the hotel for their dinner. During that time, Jin was late. Late for more than ten minutes, he accidentally slept as soon as he landed his ass on the bed.

So when he woke up again, he quickly washed off his face, grabbing his phone and calmly went to the dinning hall. As he took a seat besides Namjoon and Jungkook who were still eating, Hoseok greeted him.

"Hey hyung, you're late today" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, the bed swallowed me" Jin replied, laughing.

Then he proceed to eat, just about five minutes or more since he start eating the food, suddenly Jimin stand up.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked, dumbfounded.

"Back to the room, I'm done eating. Good night everyone" Jimin said and he walked away from their table.

"What happened to him? Did you guys fought?" Jin asked them curiously.

"No we didn't. He looks normal to us, why?" Hoseok replied.

"I don't know, something feel off" Jin said.

And they went back to eating until later, Yoongi excused himself then Hoseok followed. It were only Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. They talked for awhile before went back to their rooms.

It was about an hour later that Jin decided to walk out from his room to Jimin's room.

"Jiminie, I'm here" Jin said through the other side of the door.

It took a few seconds for Jimin to open the door, face plastered with a confused look.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Move-" Jin replied, "It's hot"

And Jimin moved away from blocking the door, letting the eldest enter his room straight towards the table and set all of the things in his hands.

"What are you doing hyung? What are all of these?" Jimin asked as he looked at the food set on the table.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry and you're hungry" Jin said to Jimin who was looking at him.

"What hyung? Hyung, we just had a dinner about three hours ago" Jimin replied.

"I did but you didn't" Jin stated.

"I did have a dinner, you're late" Jimin replied.

"I didn't see you with my own eyes so that's basically means you didn't" Jin said.

"I eat the whole plate of food plus stealing food from Hobi hyung and Jungkookie. Come on hyung, get out. I want to sleep" Jimin replied, showing Jin the door back.

"Then, accompany me. I hate eating alone" Jin said.

"Why didn't you go bother Jungkook instead of me? Go to his room" Jimin replied.

"Technically I planned that but I didn't know which one is his room. I only know yours, Namjoon's and Taehyung's rooms" Jin said, chuckled.

"421. Now go" Jimin replied.